El Stevo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
*shotguns Duff, Robben and Cech*

:cool: :p:
you mean Terry, Robben and Cech... but i think they'll be taken when it gets to el pool's turn to pick...
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by El Stevo)
you mean Terry, Robben and Cech... but i think they'll be taken when it gets to el pool's turn to pick...
Terry needs to extract Mourinho from his arse first. Plus him and Carragher are too similar as players. Duff is quality, and we need wingers. Give us wingers and we'll own. I'm sure we can sneak them into a corner and hide them under some blankets until it's over.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
Now that's an idea. How about we disguise Diao, Diouf and and Kewell as them, then sneak Duff, Robben and Cech out the fire escape into a fast car? I reckon it could work.
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
did u see diao in the CL celebrations on wednesday, i was laughing at that but i was a bit annoyed how josemi stole the best place next to gerrard while lifting the cup..how many games did he play for us in the CL?
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
how many games did he play for us in the CL?
if any, too many!
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
did u see diao in the CL celebrations on wednesday, i was laughing at that but i was a bit annoyed how josemi stole the best place next to gerrard while lifting the cup..how many games did he play for us in the CL?
TBH, it was only a picture. It's not exaclty his place where he stands, and they were hardly going to choreograph the celebrations were they? He played his part, he got his medal, he deserves to celebrate.

o0o green and shiney! Cheers Cindy!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
TBH, it was only a picture. It's not exaclty his place where he stands, and they were hardly going to choreograph the celebrations were they? He played his part, he got his medal, he deserves to celebrate.
Agree!!!

Ya most welcome.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
I meant to say 'his fault' instead of 'his place', but yeh... go with it. :cool:
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Did u hear about the victory parade, mellor and pongolle thought they were going to be on the bus but it left without them!
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Did u hear about the victory parade, mellor and pongolle thought they were going to be on the bus but it left without them!
Haha, quite harsh though!
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jump)
Haha, quite harsh though!
yeah they were on another plane, expecting to join up with the rest of the team, but thier plane was late, and the bus driver refused to wait so they left. Apparently they were only about 5 minutes late!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Never. ROFLMAO!!! Sorry I shouldn't laugh, but it is funny.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
Why couldn't they just run after it and catch up later? The bus was going slower than walking pace? :confused:
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
And annother thing, Traore signing a 4 year deal. I dont think he should, I mean u gotto give it to him he has improved under rafa but just think about it, chelsea have del horno and bridge, arsenal have cole, manu have heinze, and we have TRAORE? Its a joke.
You might say Riise can play there but I think Rafa believes he is better as a winger.
This does make me think that we wont be getting evra if we have traore and riise. Nooooooooo!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Why couldn't they just run after it and catch up later? The bus was going slower than walking pace? :confused:
Doesn't look cool, does it having to run after the bus??!!!
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
And annother thing, Traore signing a 4 year deal. I dont think he should, I mean u gotto give it to him he has improved under rafa but just think about it, chelsea have del horno and bridge, arsenal have cole, manu have heinze, and we have TRAORE? Its a joke.
You might say Riise can play there but I think Rafa believes he is better as a winger.
This does make me think that we wont be getting evra if we have traore and riise. Nooooooooo!
He's got a renewed contract, it doesn't exactly stipulate that he must be in the first 11? It's most probably a reward for his services, and he's an adequate cover for FB or CD. Why are you so fixated on Evra anyway? I'd rather push Riise back to FB, and get a proper winger instead. Riise's done the job, scored a few goals, but I think that we can only progress if we have true wingers.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
Doesn't look cool, does it having to run after the bus??!!!
That's what they have cars for?!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That's what they have cars for?!
Maybe they don't earn enough for a car??!!! :rolleyes: Or didn't have the taxi fare on them. LOL
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
He's got a renewed contract, it doesn't exactly stipulate that he must be in the first 11? It's most probably a reward for his services, and he's an adequate cover for FB or CD. Why are you so fixated on Evra anyway? I'd rather push Riise back to FB, and get a proper winger instead. Riise's done the job, scored a few goals, but I think that we can only progress if we have true wingers.
Evra because I reckon Riise plays better in midfield than he does at FB, and Rafa probably thinks the same thing...I do agree we need wingers, but we also need attacking full backs, which I admit Riise can be, but Evra is wicked!
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
Maybe they don't earn enough for a car??!!! :rolleyes: Or didn't have the taxi fare on them. LOL
You reckon they walked from John Lennon airport to the city centre? :p:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (254)
48.75%
No (57)
10.94%
I'm not old enough (210)
40.31%

Watched Threads