just found these pics

i prefer the man u one though
Attached files
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Have to laugh...although I really shouldn't at the 2nd one.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...250454,00.html
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Eh mate, you use the Bluekipper forum under the same username?
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Eh mate, you use the Bluekipper forum under the same username?
indeed !
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
indeed !
Hahaha superb!
You know who I am on there?
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Appently we are 'close' to signing Crouch for £5m. What does everyone think about this possblie transfer??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...on/4605823.stm

I am not to pleased, to say the least.
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
Appently we are 'close' to signing Crouch for £5m. What does everyone think about this possblie transfer??
We've been linked with him for ages. Just like we've been linked with Hargreaves et al. If Rafa wants him, then fair play. But they're a relegated side, we're not in desprate need of a striker, so batter down the price as far as possible. Although he won't be a first chocie striker what with Cisse and Morientes, it does effectively show the door to Baros.

He's not a bad player, and it's fairly obvious that he'll be no more than a squad player for us - if all the rumours are true. He's not exactly a bad plaeyr either. He showed against Columbia that he links well, he's good with his head, alright on the floor, and has a surprisingly good goal record for the Saints. 16 goals in 24 starts.

Doris Day sums it up pretty well:

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be

Anyway, this should make you feel better.
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...on/4605823.stm

I am not to pleased, to say the least.
Me neither
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Morientes isn't that good imo (bar his good rep). You need another decent striker.
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
We've been linked with him for ages. Just like we've been linked with Hargreaves et al. If Rafa wants him, then fair play. But they're a relegated side, we're not in desprate need of a striker, so batter down the price as far as possible. Although he won't be a first chocie striker what with Cisse and Morientes, it does effectively show the door to Baros.

He's not a bad player, and it's fairly obvious that he'll be no more than a squad player for us - if all the rumours are true. He's not exactly a bad plaeyr either. He showed against Columbia that he links well, he's good with his head, alright on the floor, and has a surprisingly good goal record for the Saints. 16 goals in 24 starts.

Doris Day sums it up pretty well:

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be

Anyway, this should make you feel better.
Yep, my msn screen name is Reina: "I want your Jerzy, Dudek" [from the itv site]

I agree PC is good in the air, links up well, good target man, but Im unsure why we need another target man. Morientes was bought for that purpose and I think next season, after he has settled in a bit more, he will be a revelation in the Premiership. Same thing with Durk Kuyt, I dont feel that we need him. But fair play to Rafa, I trust the guy knows what he is doing.

Did u read we had a £5.5m bid for Milito rejected, glad to see we are going for him, and not giving up [it says we will make a further bid].
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
Did you hear about the burglary last night at Goodison Park? Apparently two men broke their way into the Trophy Room and raided it. Everton chief, Bill Kenwright, has issued a plea for the club's treasure to be returned - offering their recent failed signing, striker James Beattie, as a reward. Although the men have been caught and reprimanded, the authorities are still searching for the royal blue carpet.

:eek:

Source
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Spurs agree terms with Routledge, and they are after AJ

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/...=8&CLID=&lid=2
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Liverpool = true reds
Arsenal & Manchester United = fake reds.

:cool: :rolleyes:
How do you work that one out then!!! Liverpool Supporters across the world are the orginal glory hunters! Most of your supporters don't live in Liverpool, have never been to Liverpool and probably couldn't point to Liverpool on a map of the North-West of England! Lets face it Liverpool supporters across the world are the reminence of Liverpools glory days in the 70's.....So lets all cheer!

Fake Reds Fake Reds Faaaaaaaakkkkeeeee Reeeedddds!
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hello Kuz! =') What's up?
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Did you hear about the burglary last night at Goodison Park? Apparently two men broke their way into the Trophy Room and raided it. Everton chief, Bill Kenwright, has issued a plea for the club's treasure to be returned - offering their recent failed signing, striker James Beattie, as a reward. Although the men have been caught and reprimanded, the authorities are still searching for the royal blue carpet.

:eek:

Source
I don't get it?
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
I don't get it?
Blue carpet being all there is in the trophy room...?
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Hello Kuz! =') What's up?
Alright mate nothing much! Using this thread once again too put off revision!
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Blue carpet being all there is in the trophy room...?
Yeah see I got that..... The only bit I didnt get was why there was source when it was a joke.... I think that part robbed its humour!
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
How do you work that one out then!!! Liverpool Supporters across the world are the orginal glory hunters! Most of your supporters don't live in Liverpool, have never been to Liverpool and probably couldn't point to Liverpool on a map of the North-West of England! Lets face it Liverpool supporters across the world are the reminence of Liverpools glory days in the 70's.....So lets all cheer!

Fake Reds Fake Reds Faaaaaaaakkkkeeeee Reeeedddds!
Not exactly our fault that we have overseas support now is it? You can say the same about most other big clubs in Europe, indeed Manchester United have an even larger fanbase abroad. Without having a dig, Arsenal haven't made it in Europe yet, and you haven't really been at the top of the english game. Once that happens, you'll experience the same.
I don't know quite where you're coming from about glory hunters. I can certainly speak for myself when telling you that not only did I have a season ticket for most of my life before I moved away from Liverpool. I can also assure you that I've met far more Arsenal wool down south than Liverpool glory hunters. I'm sure that the people you did jump onto the Liverpool bandwagon would have leapt off to join the ranks who've never been to the Theatre oif Dreams or the Bridge. Indeed, I've been to Highbury more times than some Arsenal supporters that I've met.

Luckily, us 'real' red supporters no longer have to harp on about our teams of the 70s and early 80s, as we're clawing our way back up. It's started with our 5th European Championship, and there will be more to come.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (43)
33.08%
No I don't (61)
46.92%
I work during the holidays (26)
20%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed