The Student Room Group
Reply 18680
TheWolf
DAN ROX MY PANTS OFF!

Should you really be admitting things like that?
Two sides to every story.

spurs point of view

the Chelski view :wink:
fernando
i wonder if carlton cole will stay or go back on loan

Or be sold?
NDGAARONDI
Or be sold?

Wasn't there a rumour sometime back he was going????? :confused:
Yet another homegrown player that might be leaving. *sigh*
NDGAARONDI
Yet another homegrown player that might be leaving. *sigh*

There is a few to come up though.

Joke for you, just been sent it in a text:
Chelsea have more tap, than a blind mans stick!!! :wink:

Tapping the sport of champions!!!
:rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
:rolleyes:

I thought it was funny!!! :elefant:
You have to look on the brightside of things or with all this rumour and allegations flying around, you'd scream!!! :biggrin:
If we're kings of tapping up, what are Arsenal kings of?
NDGAARONDI
If we're kings of tapping up, what are Arsenal kings of?

Arsenal, the whinging mingers!!!! :wink:
Diving?
wOAH Ashley Cole going is abit shocking. He plays a big part in the Arsenal team. :redface: I wonder where he'll go? Does Real want him?
Remember when he scored a goal and he kissed the badge? I think people have forgotten that...
Reply 18693
TheWolf
wOAH Ashley Cole going is abit shocking. He plays a big part in the Arsenal team. :redface: I wonder where he'll go? Does Real want him?

Hes going to Wigan :rolleyes:
TheWolf

A long way away we hope.

I think players should be allowed to talk to whom ever they want.
If you wanted to change your job and work for a different company you can, so it should be in football too. Even big corporations head hunt too and that isnt frowned upon or taken to a bloody tribunal. Rant over with! :wink:
ChelseaBabe
If you wanted to change your job and work for a different company you can, so it should be in football too. Even big corporations head hunt too and that isnt frowned upon or taken to a bloody tribunal. Rant over with! :wink:

Playing for a football team IS a job. People seem to think that football is an amateur game and is a game played by gentlemen. I've even heard people complain about wages with Chelsea. I suppose it's ol' Jimmy's fault with the wages then. :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Playing for a football team IS a job. People seem to think that football is an amateur game and is a game played by gentlemen. I've even heard people complain about wages with Chelsea. I suppose it's ol' Jimmy's fault with the wages then. :rolleyes:

Exactly!! You go where the money and JOB suits you best!!
As for being played by gentlemen, I haven't seen a gentleman on the pitch for ages! :wink:
Then again, those who advocate points deduction are usually quite young so they might not have heard of the former Coventry boss and what he did before then. :biggrin:
ChelseaBabe
As for being played by gentlemen, I haven't seen a gentleman on the pitch for ages! :wink:

John Terry? :rolleyes:
Reply 18699
Lol look at Ruud Van Nistelrooy in this photo: Photo here

Latest