This discussion is closed.
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Aint seen you in ages! :eek:

Yea it was scandalous, Wolf got it, but there was a notorious post deleter! :eek: lol
i've been around

Nice one Wolfieeee!
Rainy
Badges: 15
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
I am soooo ****ing pissed of with the bloody media!! I am fed up with them using Chelsea as a comparison to everything else. So what if a multi billionaire has bought them out!! Thank god I say. So what if we can afford to buy players, they will only come if they want to and we have seen that already. I just wonder, would it be the same with Man Utd, if there wasn't so much debt now Glazer has bought in??
Rant over again. :mad:
Aww...

I wouldn't read too much into it. You've been in the papers for the last two years, and the vast majority has either been in favour of you. Mourinho's insufferable arrogance is just a cute, loveably character trait to them. In reality, there's been relatively little made of your newly acquired wealth, just about how successful you are. In fact, it gets a bit galling to see how popular you are with the press.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Aww...

I wouldn't read too much into it. You've been in the papers for the last two years, and the vast majority has either been in favour of you. Mourinho's insufferable arrogance is just a cute, loveably character trait to them. In reality, there's been relatively little made of your newly acquired wealth, just about how successful you are. In fact, it gets a bit galling to see how popular you are with the press.

I just get pissed of with Chelsea this and Chelsea that!!! Just been listening to the national news and they have been looking at wages and payouts for players. It really pissses me off. They are still not the richest club in the world. Why use them?? :mad:

PS Jose is kinda cute isnt he!!
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
They are still not the richest club in the world. Why use them?? :mad:
In the money they have to spend, they are by far!
Rainy
Report 15 years ago
I just get pissed of with Chelsea this and Chelsea that!!! Just been listening to the national news and they have been looking at wages and payouts for players. It really pissses me off. They are still not the richest club in the world. Why use them?? :mad:

PS Jose is kinda cute isnt he!!
When you put the telly on mute... then yes.

Well you pay the highest wages, and you've got a bottomless supply of money. You're the least financially viable, but you have the most resources.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
But Roman isnt gonna payout forever, regardless of how much money he has. Looking at what has happen to the transfer slot at mo, it looks like things have slowed for the Chelski.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
LMAO Wolf 200000th post prints screen

oh man i've missed you guys =)
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)

hehe, yeah it got a bit hecktick (to say the least!)
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)

I miss coming here regularly too!!
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
But Roman isnt gonna payout forever, regardless of how much money he has. Looking at what has happen to the transfer slot at mo, it looks like things have slowed for the Chelski.
Big transfers happen right at the end!
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I miss coming here regularly too!!
Dont think anyone realised I had gone
Rainy
Report 15 years ago
In which case your players will have to face pay cuts, or the ticket prices will be higher. If he leaves, you're ****ed.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
Dont think anyone realised I had gone
Aww hunny I had noticed. That 'pool lot had taken over!!
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Aww hunny I had noticed. That 'pool lot had taken over!!
oi!! hehe
we're a cool pool lot thankyou very much. hehe
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Lol!!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
In which case your players will have to face pay cuts, or the ticket prices will be higher. If he leaves, you're ****ed.
If he leaves nothing really will change. Just because he has bottomless pockets doesn't mean once he has gone Chelsea will be in deep doggy poo!! He has cleared the debt, the wage bill may cause a bit of a headache to start with, but I am sure we could overcome that.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by rmyl)
oi!! hehe
we're a cool pool lot thankyou very much. hehe

Well its true, some days it is 'pool avatars for pages and pages. They just aint got anything to talk about except complaining cos they dont know whether they are able to defend their well deserved title yet!!!! LOL Joking!!!
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well its true, some days it is 'pool avatars for pages and pages. They just aint got anything to talk about except complaining cos they dont know whether they are able to defend their well deserved title yet!!!! LOL Joking!!!
LOL :rofl:
its ok, i know its cos you're jealous hun. :p:
hehe J/K
although i do like a good complain, thats true, hehe
Rainy
Report 15 years ago
If he leaves nothing really will change. Just because he has bottomless pockets doesn't mean once he has gone Chelsea will be in deep doggy poo!! He has cleared the debt, the wage bill may cause a bit of a headache to start with, but I am sure we could overcome that.
He may have cleared your debts, but you'll have other worries. You have a lot of overheads to pay for, like any club - but you're not any club. The club pays massive payouts to their players and manager, not to mention many salaries of £100k pw. You're starting to put together a sensible policy concerning your financial future, but thing would be very different without him. You'll be selling players left right and centre; partly to pay the bills, partly as they will want more money elsewhere. The only hope you'd have is for another rich bloke to come along, but they'd have to be prepared to fork out fixing things.

The only thing you can do is make as much money as possible; from tickets, transfers, and winnings. If you win leagues and cups, you're 'quids in'.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
He may have cleared your debts, but you'll have other worries. You have a lot of overheads to pay for, like any club - but you're not any club. The club pays massive payouts to their players and manager, not to mention many salaries of £100k pw. You're starting to put together a sensible policy concerning your financial future, but thing would be very different without him. You'll be selling players left right and centre; partly to pay the bills, partly as they will want more money elsewhere. The only hope you'd have is for another rich bloke to come along, but they'd have to be prepared to fork out fixing things.

The only thing you can do is make as much money as possible; from tickets, transfers, and winnings. If you win leagues and cups, you're 'quids in'.
I am sure we can do that!!! LOL
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (54)
19.42%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (60)
21.58%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (56)
20.14%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (58)
20.86%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
8.99%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
8.99%

Watched Threads