The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
Ben are you a member of the liverpoolfc.tv message boards? If you are go in general discussion and read the topic called 'Tomorrows Echo'
Nop, I'm far too cheap.
rmyl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
how on earth did argentina wing this one??? :p:
Brazil 1 v 3 Argentina
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Nop, I'm far too cheap.
Its free....and theres some topic about a bad story about SG coming out tomorrow.

Anyway Kuyt has said he wants to play for us. Snap him up now rafa.NOW!!

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/....asp?id=283475
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rmyl)
Brazil 1 v 3 Argentina
Argentina have a strong team. I'd love for Riquelme to play for us, don't reckon he'd be too expensive either. But that's not going to happen!
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
Its free....and theres some topic about a bad story about SG coming out tomorrow.

Anyway Kuyt has said he wants to play for us. Snap him up now rafa.NOW!!

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/....asp?id=283475
Go for it, he'd be a great player to have on the books. Even though, *shock horror*, Crouch wouldn't be a bad signing. No more than £5.5m though. I'm guessing Dirk would need a bigger fee though.
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
sevilla interested in kezman
http://footballmsn.skysports.com/lis...el=Premiership
£5mil
Natalie Lane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rmyl)
Brazil 1 v 3 Argentina
and the game itself was so frustrating too
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
and the game itself was so frustrating too
Nice Carlos freekick though. :p:
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Go for it, he'd be a great player to have on the books. Even though, *shock horror*, Crouch wouldn't be a bad signing. No more than £5.5m though. I'm guessing Dirk would need a bigger fee though.
southampton are trying to get 7 mill - i hope this isnt going to happen at that price...
dirk will come for 10 mill, but rafa dont wanna pay more than 7...
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by El Chueco)
southampton are trying to get 7 mill - i hope this isnt going to happen at that price...
dirk will come for 10 mill, but rafa dont wanna pay more than 7...
We can batter both of them down. The Saints are relegated, and Crouch seems to want out, they won't get £7m. I reckon £8-9m for Kuyt is reasonable.
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
We can batter both of them down. The Saints are relegated, and Crouch seems to want out, they won't get £7m. I reckon £8-9m for Kuyt is reasonable.
crouch is on 4500 per week (no zeros missed off) if he stays at soton next season.... down from 9000 this season... i'd be wanting out...
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by El Chueco)
crouch is on 4500 per week (no zeros missed off) if he stays at soton next season.... down from 9000 this season... i'd be wanting out...
Well if I was on £4.5k pw I wouldn't complain... but he's a footballer. Lucky git.
Natalie Lane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Nice Carlos freekick though. :p:
yes but not-nice everything else (that sounded strange... hmmm...)
ok, it got better towards the end, but god the beginning was awful :mad:
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
yes but not-nice everything else (that sounded strange... hmmm...)
ok, it got better towards the end, but god the beginning was awful :mad:
You'll get over it. You have to get over it, or something will have gone seriously wrong. But the fact that it was Argentina can't have helped from Brazil's prerogative! :rolleyes: :p:
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Are you sure? Could have been, but I seem to remember people talking about cramp, but you could be right. I'm sure that the surgery had nothing to do with the final, it was a long term thing which he hadn't sorted out. But you could be right.
I am definitley sure. Something in his groin had snapped and it aggrevated an previous injury. He could barely walk at the time. Anyone saying he went off because of cramp is talking out of their backside. Sorry to be so blunt but it's farcical to claim that even Harry Kewell would go off in a European Cup final because of cramp.

He's had an op, he'll have a summer of resting his body and he'll be back to the form he showed when he first joined us next season and finally be able to play without an injury.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
He's had an op, he'll have a summer of resting his body and he'll be back to the form he showed when he first joined us next season and finally be able to play without an injury.
Fair enough then, eek I can feel the aggression. It's certainly time he showed some decent form. You seem very positive about him, are you Australian or something?
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LOL

Nope, I'm just very confident in Rafa's judgement. If he didnt rate him or whatever, Kewell wouldnt have even played at Cardiff or Istanbul, let alone be able to be subbed off.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
LOL

Nope, I'm just very confident in Rafa's judgement. If he didnt rate him or whatever, Kewell wouldnt have even played at Cardiff or Istanbul, let alone be able to be subbed off.
Makes sense. If only we got the old Harry back... life would be good.
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Next season Cisse, Morientes, Kewell and Gerrard will be like new players, can't wait :cool:
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Next season Cisse, Morientes, Kewell and Gerrard will be like new players, can't wait :cool:
So true. And I'm so glad to see Hamann stay.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (260)
48.24%
No (60)
11.13%
I'm not old enough (219)
40.63%

Watched Threads