The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
slim786
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
veron?
I'm not sure he was that class in the first place. Anyway not in the league of henry, davids etc.He looked good at lazio as the team played around him and everything suited him. Also still unproven at international level.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by slim786)
I'm thinking of footballers who look after themselves which most do in general. Zola is a great example of a player who looked after himself and still had class at an old age.
Yeah, in general, i agree with what ya saying. (Gazza was a bit of an extreme case)
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm not sure he was that class in the first place. Anyway not in the league of henry, davids etc.He looked good at lazio as the team played around him and everything suited him. Also still unproven at international level.
robbie fowler
slim786
Report 15 years ago
robbie fowler
Again he's a bit like gazza but not to that extreme. He hasn't looked fit for ages now and his hunger as a striker doesn't seem to be there. To tell the truth the whole man city team bar wright-phillips don't seem to have hunger or fight to stay in premiership.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Again he's a bit like gazza but not to that extreme. He hasn't looked fit for ages now and his hunger as a striker doesn't seem to be there. To tell the truth the whole man city team bar wright-phillips don't seem to have hunger or fight to stay in premiership.
robbie fowler was class + amazing, now he is not class, i think its as simple as that? :confused:
slim786
Report 15 years ago
robbie fowler was class + amazing, now he is not class, i think its as simple as that? :confused:
I think for this case you are probably right
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Looks like Becks (David, not Franz) is coming back to England, most probably Chelsea.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Looks like Becks (David, not Franz) is coming back to England, most probably Chelsea.
woo hoo chelsea winning 2-0 if man city holds on to the lead and leeds lose tommorow leeds is down!
HasanB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
holy crap ! bremen beat hamburg 6-0 .. damn them ! we needed them to lose, theyre still 6 points ahead of us now oh well it seems like we'll have to settle for 2nd now ... altho if We bt them nxt week then itll be interesting. *hopes in vain*
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by HasanB)
holy crap ! bremen beat hamburg 6-0 .. damn them ! we needed them to lose, theyre still 6 points ahead of us now oh well it seems like we'll have to settle for 2nd now ... altho if We bt them nxt week then itll be interesting. *hopes in vain*
chelsea 3-0 now game over 2 lampard goals ...oo 4-0
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
chelsea 3-0 now game over 2 lampard goals
and yet another late john stead goal? is it just me or does he always score late in the dying minutes of the game? whats happening to man u? anyways imm happy chelsea should get the 2nd place now
HasanB
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
and yet another late john stead goal? is it just me or does he always score late in the dying minutes of the game? whats happening to man u? anyways imm happy chelsea should get the 2nd place now
man u r losing 1-0
HasanB
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oh i see u already knew that .. im not familiar with blackburn players .. n e way ure winning 4-0 now !
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by HasanB)
oh i see u already knew that .. im not familiar with blackburn players .. n e way ure winning 4-0 now !
weve won 4-0 and man city has won! leeds and co are in deep s*** now :eek:
HasanB
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
weve won 4-0 and man city has won! leeds and co are in deep s*** now :eek:
yep they are Bayern won 2-1 too not as convincing as bremen .. but hey its 3 points, so it looks like both chelsea and bayern are goin to end up in 2nd place.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
leicester are relegated
HasanB
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
leicester are relegated
rite well they were always going to go down .. n e way im applying for accomodation at warwick :confused: brb
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
John Stead was a brilliant find, full credit to Souness.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
John Stead was a brilliant find, full credit to Souness.
i hate to get off topic, but i haven't had the chance to tell everyone........

im FIFTEEN now
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)

Buggery. Tried to attach my scan of my coupon but its too big :mad:
JPEGs dude! Next time.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (108)
33.44%
No I don't (152)
47.06%
I work during the holidays (63)
19.5%

Watched Threads