This discussion is closed.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jump)
Adriano is just :cool:
Apparently he's had a bust up with the Inter coach. Come to Chelsea yeah. :cool:
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Adriano in the premiership please!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
Adriano in the premiership please!
That would be amazing. Suppose it's obvious who he'd sign for if he did move to the Premiership.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
That would be amazing. Suppose it's obvious who he'd sign for if he did move to the Premiership.
What? Spurs?
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...on/4092296.stm

I think this is very sad, as I believe didnt have he's footie injury when he did at the peak of he's career he would have been a Beckham by now. Its also really sad because when I watched a documentry about he's life a couple of years back, all he hungered to do was play regular football and was so fustrated with he's knee injury.

Wishing him the best of Luck!
sad to hear that
The Colonel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...on/4092296.stm

I think this is very sad, as I believe didnt have he's footie injury when he did at the peak of he's career he would have been a Beckham by now. Its also really sad because when I watched a documentry about he's life a couple of years back, all he hungered to do was play regular football and was so fustrated with he's knee injury.

Wishing him the best of Luck!
As sad as it is you cannot really speculate on where he would be now in relation to Beckham, there are many good footballers who have their careers cut short, its a risk you run in a job where your fitness/body condition is everything
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
What? Spurs?
They'd have too many strikers then.
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Johnson wants Palace exit
http://skysports.planetfootball.com/...=Football_Home

Drogba going nowhere
http://skysports.planetfootball.com/...=Football_Home

Terry wants Maldini-like career
http://skysports.planetfootball.com/...el=Premiership
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
Cocky ******* isn't he? Ungracious in defeat as well. Spending too much time with Mourinho, methinks.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Cocky ******* isn't he? Ungracious in defeat as well. Spending too much time with Mourinho, methinks.
I'd like to know how you have reached such a conclusion from the above source.
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'd like to know how you have reached such a conclusion from the above source.
Obviously because he said the Premiership is more prestigious, simply because they didnt win the champions league and we did. Hence he is ungracious in defeat by claiming the premiership is better when it is fairly obvious that if Chelski had won it [the CL], he would be claiming the opposite, i.e the truth.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
Obviously because he said the Premiership is more prestigious, simply because they didnt win the champions league and we did. Hence he is ungracious in defeat by claiming the premiership is better when it is fairly obvious that if Chelski had won it [the CL], he would be claiming the opposite, i.e the truth.
Not necessarily. Majority of people who I know irrespective of who they support, would rather win the Premiership than the Champions League.
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not necessarily. Majority of people who I know irrespective of who they support, would rather win the Premiership than the Champions League.
The people I know are the opposite.

And to me it seems quite a simple choice, Champions of Europe or England....
The Colonel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The people I know are the opposite.

And to me it seems quite a simple choice, Champions of Europe or England....
However to be premiership champions you have to hve enough depth in the squad to survive a whole season and play EVERY team twice. Champions league is a bit of a lottery with respect to the draw and the fact its based on just 2 games a round.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Being the Champions of Europe doesn't necessarily make you the best team in Europe under its current format. Unless, of course, you are consistent so you would say that Greece are the best team in Europe.
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by The Colonel)
However to be premiership champions you have to hve enough depth in the squad to survive a whole season and play EVERY team twice. Champions league is a bit of a lottery with respect to the draw and the fact its based on just 2 games a round.
True but still, beating juve, chelsea and AC Milan was much better than winning the prem for me :cool:
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Being the Champions of Europe doesn't necessarily make you the best team in Europe under its current format. Unless, of course, you are consistent so you would say that Greece are the best team in Europe.
I didnt say anything about being the best team in Europe. I said Champions of Europe which we are.

And yeah Greece are the Champions of Europe because they won Euro 2004. Its quite easy to get your head around.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I didnt say anything about being the best team in Europe.
I never said you did. :p:
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I never said you did. :p:
Lol, you did because you said....
Unless, of course, you are consistent so you would say that Greece are the best team in Europe.
....and if im being consistent then ur implying that I said we are the best team in Europe. :p:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Lol, you did because you said....
....and if im being consistent then ur implying that I said we are the best team in Europe. :p:
The key word is if. If it applies, which, having already been through this before, I knew that it would not. Next time I'll make it more obvious with the use of parentheses. :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (167)
19.17%
Labour (444)
50.98%
Liberal Democrats (117)
13.43%
Green Party (49)
5.63%
Brexit Party (13)
1.49%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.46%
SNP (15)
1.72%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.46%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.69%
SDLP (1)
0.11%
Ulster Unionist (4)
0.46%
UKIP (9)
1.03%
Other (7)
0.8%
None (31)
3.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise