The Student Room Group

Need help with Student Finance!

Hi,
I was at uni from 2011 to 2013 but didn't finish my degree.
I received funding for both years, I think both maintenance and tuition loans, although I was not living out at uni.

I now want to start a new degree starting Sept 2014, and was wandering how I should apply to student finance this time round. Should I fill out a new application? I would like to have funding for tuition and maintenance for 3 years although my parents can also help out if required.

Thanks for the help
Hi there,

You are welcome to make an application for student finance for your new degree. Please use the following link to access the 2014/15 application - http://bit.ly/1a2SIz1

Please note we offer Tuition Fee support for the duration of a course, plus one additional year if required. As you have previously received support for two academic years, this means we would not be able to offer you a Tuition Fee Loan for the first academic year of your new course.

The exception of this would be if you left your course for personal reasons, such as ill health. If this applies to you, please provide evidence of this to us after you have submitted your application.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending