GeorgeMacintyre
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello. I am taking 3 A levels, and I got 2 A's in the other two for AS, (Accountancy and Geography), I got a C in Economics however.

I got an A in one exam, but an E in the other Economics exam. I am currently sitting Transport economics and Global economics this summer and I am retaking the bad AS result (INT/NAT). I am worried as I have just gotten an E in the Transport mock, and I am finding economics very difficult.

Any help with revision? I go through the revision guide. But when it comes to the exam, I just don't answer the questions very well. I lose a lot of marks on the essay questions at the end, and I seem to go off the point a lot. How do you keep answers concise? Is it thorough revision? Any help would be great.
shooks
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by GeorgeMacintyre)
Hello. I am taking 3 A levels, and I got 2 A's in the other two for AS, (Accountancy and Geography), I got a C in Economics however.

I got an A in one exam, but an E in the other Economics exam. I am currently sitting Transport economics and Global economics this summer and I am retaking the bad AS result (INT/NAT). I am worried as I have just gotten an E in the Transport mock, and I am finding economics very difficult.

Any help with revision? I go through the revision guide. But when it comes to the exam, I just don't answer the questions very well. I lose a lot of marks on the essay questions at the end, and I seem to go off the point a lot. How do you keep answers concise? Is it thorough revision? Any help would be great.
I think that you've nailed it with 'thorough revision'. If you know the topics inside out, concise answers will naturally follow.

I'll move your thread over to the Economics Study Help forum though - you should get some more specific help in there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (95)
38.93%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
11.07%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.38%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.36%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.3%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.97%

Watched Threads