The Student Room Group

Oxford UniQ Summer School Law Thread 2014

Hi, I thought I would start this thread for everyone to who has been accepted into either one of the Law summer schools at Oxford this year so we could all talk to each other and make posts easier to find than they currently are on the more general threads!
Reply 1
Well done to everyone that got in!! :biggrin: Good idea starting a thread, I'll be going from the 26th July - 1st August
Reply 2
Can't believe I got in, well done to everyone! I'll also be going from 26th-1st, can't wait!
Reply 3
I can't believe it either! Seriously well done to everyone that did get in :smile:

Is anyone going from the week commencing 19th July?
Reply 4
I did! Are you on the first week? Apparently it was really competitive this year..:/ just glad I got in! :smile:
Reply 5
well done to everyone :smile:
Got in for the 2nd week :wink: (was staring at the screen for ages to make sure it isn't my imagination)
Reply 6
Congratulations everyone! I'm going on 19-25 July. Anyone else? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
26th July - 1st August

I hope I wasn't the only one that screamed when I realised I was accepted
Reply 8
Does anyone know how many Law applicants there were out of curiosity?
I'm going 26th-1st :biggrin: so excited! See you all there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by nagi96
Does anyone know how many Law applicants there were out of curiosity?

I'm not sure if this will be of any help but I know that in 2012 19% of people were accepted and that was out of 300 and something. Apparently it has doubled in size since then so who knows...a lot!
Reply 11
I'll be going on the second week too - still can't believe it and well done to everyone! I'm really nervous though :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending