A2 Biology EMPA 2014 HELP

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
MotivationalMe
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi I have task 2 of the A2 empa tomorrow does anyone know if there is questions on it or just graphs and tables? Also I'm unsure about Spearmans rank :/ please help
Nanababe96
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
I didn't know that the EMPA was in 2 parts :/

I'm doing it after Easter. Is the one you're doing about Maggots?

Are you doing AQA Biology?
Ermahgerdexams
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Nanababe96)
I didn't know that the EMPA was in 2 parts :/

I'm doing it after Easter. Is the one you're doing about Maggots?

Are you doing AQA Biology?
The empa has 3 papers

Posted from TSR Mobile
maryamnc
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
When do you use Spearman Rank? Is it Spearman for this EMPA?
2ndtimeuniboy
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Whats all the statistics we need to know for the biology aqa empa? Anyone know ? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
sofiamalik_1995
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MotivationalMe)
Hi I have task 2 of the A2 empa tomorrow does anyone know if there is questions on it or just graphs and tables? Also I'm unsure about Spearmans rank :/ please help

hey i havnt done any part of the empa yet, but could you please give any clue as to what task 1 is about??
MotivationalMe
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi
It's about behaviour in maggots.
You need to revise taxis and kinesis,
It's not difficult don't worry,
Good Luck
pielover95
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
does anyone know what the statistical test is?
JayD44
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
What's the EMPA on? (Topics)
dreamitout
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by pielover95)
does anyone know what the statistical test is?
[Mod edit: Content removed]
vohok001
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MotivationalMe)
HI can u plz give me ne hints of task 1 nd also wat was the stats test in task 2? Plz thanx

Posted from TSR Mobile
vohok001
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Has any one done task 3 yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1367387
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
dreamitout
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
dreamitout
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Has anyone done task 3 yet? We did task 1 and 2 a couple of weeks ago (I'm happy to help anyone who hasn't yet done task 1 or 2, the questions that come up etc). I've got my task 3 on 6th may. Anyone who has already done it/will have it before me; any help would be appreciated! Thankyou

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1367387
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dreamitout)
Are you talking about the A2 biology 6X task 2? Movement of maggots? I've already done it, it was spearman rank

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes...

What were the topics you got to revise for the written test?
We have Nutrient Cycles, Survival and Response and Investigating Populations.
dreamitout
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by NishNashNosh94)
Yes...

What were the topics you got to revise for the written test?
We have Nutrient Cycles, Survival and Response and Investigating Populations.
Yeah we got the exact same. When's your task 3?

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1367387
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Yeah we got the exact same. When's your task 3?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Our written test is on 7th May, when's yours?
dreamitout
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by NishNashNosh94)
Our written test is on 7th May, when's yours?
6th

Posted from TSR Mobile
fhjbehc
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Has anyone done task 3 yet? We did task 1 and 2 a couple of weeks ago (I'm happy to help anyone who hasn't yet done task 1 or 2, the questions that come up etc). I've got my task 3 on 6th may. Anyone who has already done it/will have it before me; any help would be appreciated! Thankyou

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi please can you give me as much help as you can with what comes up in task 1 and 2? I'm really struggling with how to prepare for it!
Thanks
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (102)
29.06%
It went fairly well (167)
47.58%
It didn't go too well (55)
15.67%
TERRIBLE! (27)
7.69%

Watched Threads