The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by dreamitout
Has anyone done task 3 yet? We did task 1 and 2 a couple of weeks ago (I'm happy to help anyone who hasn't yet done task 1 or 2, the questions that come up etc). I've got my task 3 on 6th may. Anyone who has already done it/will have it before me; any help would be appreciated! Thankyou :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi can u please help me with the task 1 and 2 questions as I have task 1 tomorrow I really dnt know how to revise for it thanx
[email protected] is my email

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
has anyone given it to you yet? :smile:
Reply 22
hi guys,
seeing as most of us r doing aqa- PM me if anyone would like to swap some essays as revision for the essay q at the end of unit5 because I can find barely any example material online. :frown:
Original post by dreamitout
Has anyone done task 3 yet? We did task 1 and 2 a couple of weeks ago (I'm happy to help anyone who hasn't yet done task 1 or 2, the questions that come up etc). I've got my task 3 on 6th may. Anyone who has already done it/will have it before me; any help would be appreciated! Thankyou :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi pm me please?!! Would really appreciate the help! Thanks
Reply 24
[Mod edit: Content Removed]
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 25
Can someone pls explain when you use each statistical test, like you use chi squared for categorical data but what about the rest?
Reply 26
Also, for the task 1 and 2 is the movement of maggots a kinesis or taxis?
I've got my task 1 and task 2 tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maryamnc
Also, for the task 1 and 2 is the movement of maggots a kinesis or taxis?

Maggots movement is generally taxis

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bethjayneevans
Maggots movement is generally taxis

Posted from TSR Mobile

except when its kinesis...
Reply 30
Isn't maggot movement kinesis? They randomly move until they reach a favourable environment?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Thread locked. Please refer to the rules and guidelines: SPECIFIC ISA/EMPA discussion is not allowed.

Latest