OCR B Chemistry F331 -23 MAY 2014 Watch

sam2222
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello, can I ask if anyone know which topic comes every time in the paper? I mean which topic do you guys will 100% be there?
Nirgilis
  • Study Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Whilst predicting exam questions can be quite re-assuring, please don't take them as the truth . No-one knows what's going to come up in the exam, so don't shoot yourself in the foot and make sure you revise everything! . It doesn't matter how often or not something comes up, it CAN come up this summer if it's on the syllabus, but may also not even if it's been in all the times before
M_Wigley
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Resisting A-level chemistry this year. Need near enough full marks in this exam to get an A in chemistry overall and meet my med school offer... No pressure :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
EvasiveRose
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by M_Wigley)
Resisting A-level chemistry this year. Need near enough full marks in this exam to get an A in chemistry overall and meet my med school offer... No pressure :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good Luck
And as the poster above has mentioned some things may be there one year and not the next. Just make sure you're able to answer all of the points on the specification and attempt as many past papers as possible (they'll help refine your key word vocabulary and some of the questions may reappear but just in a different format)
M_Wigley
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah totally agree. However there are certain questions that ALWAYS appear: Bond angles, Hess Law etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mustafa007
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Has anyone got the F331 June 2013 paper + markscheme please?
tealover96
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I freaking out about both these chemistry exams!!
Just got a mock back for F332 yesterday and got a D don't know what to do
Volltorb
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Can anyone link or upload June 2013 paper please
nats927
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tealover96)
I freaking out about both these chemistry exams!!
Just got a mock back for F332 yesterday and got a D don't know what to do
I know this is a late reply but I just wanted to say the best way is practice as many past papers as possible and mark it yourself with the mark scheme.lots of the questions every year are similar just asked differently..
milesw97
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I would say that F331 is probably the most similar paper year after year. At times, it's hard to tell if I've done a past paper or not because the questions are repeated so frequently! Almost certainly going to be a question on bond angles, a question on Hess' cycles, a question on calorimetry, a question on absorption and emission spectra and a question on the mass spectrometer
Volltorb
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I didn't like the paper, how do you feel it went?
Volltorb
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by M_Wigley)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you think you got full ums?
M_Wigley
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Volltorb)
Do you think you got full ums?
Definitely not. I know I dropped a couple of marks AT LEAST. I haven't gotta get exactly full marks, anything above 83/90 UMS will do me.

What do you think you got UMS-wise?
Volltorb
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Believe it or not I panicked during the exam from the get go even tho I had about 98% of the knowledge down... This is after downing a redbull (drank it because I didn't even get 30mins of sleep). So in all I know I didn't get the calculations right so I think I lost a minimum of 25%
iamastudent123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone got the mark scheme for this exam?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (256)
32.2%
The paper was reasonable (389)
48.93%
Not feeling great about that exam... (89)
11.19%
It was TERRIBLE (61)
7.67%

Watched Threads