scared!!!!!! pregnant??

Watch
lilly.pots
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
i had unprotected sex the 23 of march but he pulled out! but i took the morning after pill anyways just to be safe within 72 hours! i got my period a week later however i had just got off my period before having sex! it lasted for a week and now I'm off but i have a heavy feeling in my stomach now and lower abdominal and back pain! I've gained weight and feel bloated! i got my period so i can't be pregnant right!
brownbearxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
A pregnancy test will answer this question child.
dreadpiraterach
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Take a pregnancy test just to be sure because contraception doesn't always work and some women still have periods when they're pregnant.
deedee123
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Why would your back pain and weight gain be associated to the pregnancy? a 2 week old foetus is hardly going to be so large and heavy that its causing you back pain.

I highly doubt you're pregnant
CalvinJ21
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i agree with everything said here especially abt the pregnancy test. that should deal with any doubts u have
thatonethere
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Pulling out is not an effective method of contraception, sperm can still be discharged before and during sex.

Also, I agree with the back pain and bloatedness not being related to pregnancy especially at this stage.

If having sex protect yourself - pulling out and the pill whether contraceptive or emergency will not protect you against STDs.

And ofc take a test if unsure - I hope everything works out ok for you!
Arkasia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Maybe you are just really, really constipated? :dontknow:
User1214833
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It could be psychosomatic. Try not to stress and take a pregnancy test. Learn from this situation.
Genocidal
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by BenAssirati)
Maybe you are just really, really constipated? :dontknow:
I've always assumed that's what having a baby is like. The pain of trying to push out a really big crap.
sliceofcake
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Genocidal)
I've always assumed that's what having a baby is like. The pain of trying to push out a really big crap.
That's what my grandma told my mum. My mum said she was a liar and it's more like pushing out a watermelon, so unless you're having solid craps the size of watermelons, it's not quite the same.
Genocidal
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by sliceofcake)
That's what my grandma told my mum. My mum said she was a liar and it's more like pushing out a watermelon, so unless you're having solid craps the size of watermelons, it's not quite the same.
After last night I think I came close!
Kabloomybuzz
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by deedee123)
Why would your back pain and weight gain be associated to the pregnancy? a 2 week old foetus is hardly going to be so large and heavy that its causing you back pain.

I highly doubt you're pregnant
Actually, backache and bloating is a very common early pregnancy sympom, not because of the size of the foetus, but because of all the hormonal changes and extra energy demands on the body.
unprinted
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The combination of when the sex happened, him not ejaculating in you, and you taking the emergency contraception with the bleeding means it's highly unlikely that you're pregnant.

At this point, over two weeks after the sex, a test should confirm that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (166)
14.63%
I'm not sure (52)
4.58%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (335)
29.52%
I have already dropped out (34)
3%
I'm not a current university student (548)
48.28%

Watched Threads