The Student Room Group
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester

Accommodation for PGCE student (Winchester area) 2014-2015

Looking for a couple of people to live with, more than 2 during my postgraduate course.
Give me a message if you've just been offered a place at the University of Winchester for the PGCE primary course (and if you also require accommodation)
Reply 1
Original post by symmsk
Looking for a couple of people to live with, more than 2 during my postgraduate course.
Give me a message if you've just been offered a place at the University of Winchester for the PGCE primary course (and if you also require accommodation)

Hi, I sent you a private message there. I'm starting the primary PGCE course in September as well. Looking forward to hearing from a few others starting the primary PGCE in September.
Kieran
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester
Reply 2
Bump
Reply 3
Hi there, I'm currently searching for somewhere to live in September, 22 yr old female, also starting the primary PGCE course, any luck?
Corrinne
Reply 4
Original post by CGallop92
Hi there, I'm currently searching for somewhere to live in September, 22 yr old female, also starting the primary PGCE course, any luck?
Corrinne

Hey Corrine, a Facebook group has been recently set up for the PGCE programme, just search University of Winchester PGCE 2014-2015, handy for meeting some other members etc
Reply 5
Hi Corrinne! I was beginning to give up hope!

Both myself and Kieran are still looking for accommodation. I've made a few enquiries, but it's rather slow. Winchester isn't the cheapest of places either, it's rather annoying that the uni doesn't offer purely postgraduate accommodation, would make this a lot easier.

Kelly x
Reply 6
Hey,

I'm in the same boat, starting the PGCE course in September and looking for accommodation, have you had any luck yet ?

Adam
Reply 7
Original post by apdevlin
Hey,

I'm in the same boat, starting the PGCE course in September and looking for accommodation, have you had any luck yet ?

Adam

Hi, we're still looking. We're just waiting for a few more people together before we can make any serious movements. Makes things a lot easier (and cheaper) =]
Original post by symmsk
Hi, we're still looking. We're just waiting for a few more people together before we can make any serious movements. Makes things a lot easier (and cheaper) =]

Hi, I'm also starting Primary PGCE in Winchester and looking for accommodation if you guys are still looking? Finding it tricky to find anything that's semi-reasonable!

Becca
Original post by KieranB87
Hey Corrine, a Facebook group has been recently set up for the PGCE programme, just search University of Winchester PGCE 2014-2015, handy for meeting some other members etc

Hi, I can't seem to find this group? Lots of 13/14 ones but none coming up for 14/15. Any thoughts?
Reply 10
Original post by rebeccacook92
Hi, I can't seem to find this group? Lots of 13/14 ones but none coming up for 14/15. Any thoughts?

Hi Becca,
the page is University of Winchester PGCE 2014-2015

Hope this helps
I'm starting my PGCE in September too! (Excited/nervous)

I cannot seem to find the Facebook page either. I have the same issue; I just can see ones for 2013/14
Any chance you can post a link to the group? I'm unable to find it also!
Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending