This discussion is closed.
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
anyway...the new look forum seems to have brought about change in a number of members. has anyone else noticed this?
TK
Rep:
?
ok. jus me. *looks around sheepishly*
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I haven't noticed...has the number decreased or increased?
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
ok. jus me. *looks around sheepishly*
An increase or decrease in member numbers?
_EMMA_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
anyway...the new look forum seems to have brought about change in a number of members. has anyone else noticed this?
haven't noticed that. on the other hand i haven't been here much lately, has it increased or decreased?
TK
Rep:
?
(Original post by Adhsur)
I haven't noticed...has the number decreased or increased?
oh. no. sorry. you misunderstand. i don't mean the numbers of members. i mean that members seem to be changing (their attitudes and personalities etc)
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oh. no. sorry. you misunderstand. i don't mean the numbers of members. i mean that members seem to be changing (their attitudes and personalities etc)
Ahhhhhhh....... now I get ya! Give us an example?
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ohhhhhh...

Yes I understand what you mean now. I'm not sure if any members have changed, but I do feel as ever that we are no longer as close some of us...the sense of community has gone and everyone is like a stranger...everyone is dispersed amongst the various subforums with no main meeting point. I feel this change has just separated members so much.
TK
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eeyore)
Ahhhhhhh....... now I get ya! Give us an example?
example = corey - used to be a miserable old toad, now one of the most amiable members on the forum
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
example = corey - used to be a miserable old toad, now one of the most amiable members on the forum
it's your pink sig that does it
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Is that a joke?! He's been really obnoxious to me of late, whatever I say.
makesomenoise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It's less of a village and more of a metropolis these days.
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ohhhhhh...

Yes I understand what you mean now. I'm not sure if any members have changed, but I do feel as ever that we are no longer as close some of us...the sense of community has gone and everyone is like a stranger...everyone is dispersed amongst the various subforums with no main meeting point. I feel this change has just separated members so much.
that seems to be quite a complicated reasoning...
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
He's exactly the same now, as he was when he first joined the forum. He's still hilariously cynical when it suits him.
TK
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eeyore)
Is that a joke?! He's been really obnoxious to me of late, whatever I say.
oh has he? sorry. no, he used to be horrible and call me 'fluffy', but late;y he's been lovely
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Pencil Queen said I've definitely started to change in the last 3 weeks, since Mr White left. Not that I noticed this.
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
He's gone now.
He was always a changing kind of member - sometimes nice, sometimes not, depending on the kind of attention he wanted and the mood he was in. No I don't think the change in forum format has anything to do with it!
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oh has he? sorry. no, he used to be horrible and call me 'fluffy', but late;y he's been lovely
He's been the same lately. He is half nice and half cynica;/obnoxious, like he was when he first joined.
TK
Rep:
?
He's gone now.
He was always a changing kind of member - sometimes nice, sometimes not, depending on the kind of attention he wanted and the mood he was in. No I don't think the change in forum format has anything to do with it!
he's left???
no. i'm not saying it does, just a coincidence. maybe a bad example. i didin't want to name names, fair enough no one has noticed. end of.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Mr White was here a couple of minutes ago...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (160)
19.37%
Labour (420)
50.85%
Liberal Democrats (111)
13.44%
Green Party (46)
5.57%
Brexit Party (12)
1.45%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.48%
SNP (14)
1.69%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.48%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.73%
SDLP (1)
0.12%
Ulster Unionist (4)