OCR Crime and Deviance Help!

Watch this thread
Zlind
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi, I am currently looking through past papers in preparation for the exam in June, and noticed one question that I was completely unsure on what to put for - Outline and Assess Feminist Explanations for why Women are Victims of Crime (or something like that). Has anyone got any notes/advice on what to be put??!?!? It says on the mark scheme I need to evaluate liberal/Marxist/Feminist explanations...

I looked on the spec and noticed that the question could also be Left Realist explanations for victimisation, which again I am stuck on?

All help greatly appreciated cheers!! edit: question came up in June 11 someone please help!
TSR Learn Together
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Zlind
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Bump. Please help!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (17)
29.31%
Take a gap year (14)
24.14%
Resit my exams (9)
15.52%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (8)
13.79%
I don't know yet (7)
12.07%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
5.17%

Watched Threads