#Euphoricinthismoment
Jar Jar Binks
The student room.
Reply 7
Front facing cameras.

I can't handle the narcissism.
Reply 8
Moderators in forums.
The smug side of me wants to say the atomic bomb. But it's crocs, definitely crocs.
Reply 10
The Ped Egg.

I mean sure, it is probably really effective. But I haven't lived in the UK for a year and a half now and I still can't get those adverts out of my head. :nooo:
Balloons.

What better way to celebrate than decorating the room with sacks of my stale breath.
Time magazine listed Crocs as one of the world's '50 worst inventions' - but as 'the worst invention in human history'? probably not that drastic...
Reply 13
Sandwiches they suck
Reply 14
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
The smug side of me wants to say the atomic bomb. But it's crocs, definitely crocs.

How about slipper crocs?

1349961064-60143000.jpg
Reply 15
Religion :colonhash:
Reply 16
Original post by Red one
Sandwiches they suck

Woman-made inventions tend to

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by syrettd
How about slipper crocs?

1349961064-60143000.jpg

Oh good grief.. what is WRONG with people these days?! Their ugliness offends me! :tongue:
If these aren't in the top ten i don't know what else is:

limewire
easter eggs
netball
Reply 19
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
Oh good grief.. what is WRONG with people these days?! Their ugliness offends me! :tongue:

I used to sell these for a living. The lining falls apart really easily and they don't feel particularly comfy (not that I ever put on a pair; the furthest I ever got was putting my hand in them). Another croc related item I sold was little plastic shapes you could put in the holes of crocs to decorate them. In case people were worried their crocs were too stylish, I had it covered.

Quick Reply

Latest