Tina Evans
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm studying... Hi im 47 and would love to follow my ambition to study psychology. Although as im sure many of us find it difficult in mature studies, I wonder if anyone could help me. Would I need to do an access course and if so which one, if not what would be the best options for me to take to gain entry to a university. I am based in Coventry and I don't mind traveling so and uni options would be much appreciated also. Thank you so much in advance. Tina

I'm interested in... Hi im 47 and would love to follow my ambition to study psychology. Although as im sure many of us find it difficult in mature studies, I wonder if anyone could help me. Would I need to do an access course and if so which one, if not what would be the best options for me to take to gain entry to a university. I am based in Coventry and I don't mind traveling so and uni options would be much appreciated also. Thank you so much in advance. Tina

I'm thinking about... Hi im 47 and would love to follow my ambition to study psychology. Although as im sure many of us find it difficult in mature studies, I wonder if anyone could help me. Would I need to do an access course and if so which one, if not what would be the best options for me to take to gain entry to a university. I am based in Coventry and I don't mind traveling so and uni options would be much appreciated also. Thank you so much in advance. Tina
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (529)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (643)
41.22%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (316)
20.26%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed