The Student Room Group

Confession Box

Hello! I've decided to start a thread where I will give my personal tips and advice on situations that YOU are going through at the moment. Of you're in a dilemma with your partner, your family or just going through a really bad time generally, I will get back to you with my own advice and suggestions about where to turn to. I might also throw in a few embarrassing stories that I've been through myself. Feel free to remain anonymous if you wish, I'm officially here to help.

Scroll to see replies

I pooped in my friends pillow and he didnt notice. Wut do?
Reply 2
Okay, if you meant that just as a friendly prank you need to tell him A.S.A.P because if he hasn't noticed that there is a poo in his pillow, he could end up seriously damaged and might even swallow some of it so I suggest that you either tell him or discretely remove it yourself using latex gloves.
Thanks for the advice

Also I seem to be pooping things out exactly the same as when I ate them. What's wrong?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
That's probably one for your GP to examine. It's probably a digestion issue that may be related to dietary patterns in some way but I recommend you see your doctor for a medical evaluation.
I really hate Russians. What do I do?
Reply 6
Original post by Kolasinac138

If you genuinely do have racial issues then I advise that you arrange a meeting with some sort of life coach because I know your not taking this thread seriously now so I'd like you removed, thanks.
Original post by Клейтон
If you genuinely do have racial issues then I advise that you arrange a meeting with some sort of life coach because I know your not taking this thread seriously now so I'd like you removed, thanks.

Aww:frown:
Reply 8
I am bored of breathing, it's so repetitive. How do I motivate myself to enjoy it again?
Reply 9
If you've got a problem with respiration, that needs serious medical attention but I think there's some good breathing techniques and exercises practiced in yoga so you may want to try and take up meditation.
Reply 10
I dont look like my parents wat I do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by abdulahi
I dont look like my parents wat I do

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you're concerned you don't resemble your parents enough enquire about a DNA test or face them and ask them if your truly their child, hope this helps.
Remember this is a thread where people can come to talk about their biggest problems, please take it seriously
I stole my aunt's sexy thongs, what shall I do?
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous
I stole my aunt's sexy thongs, what shall I do?

Sniff them and burn them later before she finds out. :colondollar:

Spoiler

Reply 15
I am loosing faith in mankind, is that a serious issue?
Reply 16
I think I might be in a thread where the OP is a complete narcissist, how do I tell them?
Reply 17
Original post by Kolasinac138

I hate you more
Original post by marinaim
I hate you more

:mad:
I miss my kind of my boyfriend we're on a break right now but I've lost all hope of us getting back together. What can I do to take my mind off him?

Quick Reply

Latest