The Student Room Group

you don't like kids?!?! (GASP!!!)

Sometimes I don't get Western society.

Why is everyone supposed to like children?

I mean, I just don't like them. I don't like the way they act, or think. Whenever I tell someone I don't care for children, someone always seems aghast, as if I told them I was a serial killer or Hitler incarnate or something. :rolleyes: :mad:

I don't want to harm kids, but they annoy. I just want them out of my face, period. And what's more, I'm "supposed" to care for other people's children? Why? Why do I owe them that? They have their PARENTS to care for them! That's the job of parents!

Scroll to see replies

i dont like kids either...
Reply 2
Im not overkeen on kids ...most of them are just plain annoying, though some can be cute (my baby brother)
Reply 3
I don't like them either :smile:
Reply 4
I hate most kids (especially since they seem to have gotten very rude over the past few years), however there are the rare few who I like.
I don't much like kids either, and some people think that's pretty strange. As far as I'm concerned, kids are just smaller versions of adults who talk a load of rubbish (well, more than adults anyway) and are always demanding things.
i don't like them either.
Reply 7
I really dislike children too.
Reply 8
Kids are horrible. My kid's horrible. But he's horrible in a lovely way; that is provided I'm not looking at him, can't hear him, can't feel him, etc, etc.

It's not their fault. In fact, most middle-aged people hate us. In fact, I read somewhere (in a newspaper, I think) that The Student Room's full of whinging, childish idiots. There you go. Not joking either. :p:

EDIT: that thing about not liking my child is a joke. I don't want to give the wrong impression.
I would like to register my anti-children stance.
Reply 10
Kura1984
The Student Room's full of whinging, childish idiots.

They have a point. There are some people who I just want to slap for being so stupid. On the other hand, the rest of the members are very nice :smile:
Do you think we should start a paedophobe society?
Kura1984
In fact, I read somewhere (in a newspaper, I think) that The Student Room's full of whinging, childish idiots.

True. But I'd challenge anyone to find a public internet forum that isn't full of whinging, childish idiots.

If TSR is full of whinging, childish idiots, it's only because it reflects the way the world in general is. Everywhere I go seems to be full of whinging, childish idiots.
Reply 13
Condoms.

I love kids. Really I do:rolleyes:
I dont like kids. Glad I was never one :rolleyes:
Reply 15
Errrm I don't really like kids and I've never been looked down on for it or anything. Don't really want them either, I have no patience and wouldn't do a good job with um I don't think.

And how come this is apparently the attitude of all of Western society but not Eastern? That seems a really odd generalisation.
Reply 16
Sorani
Errrm I don't really like kids and I've never been looked down on for it or anything. Don't really want them either, I have no patience and wouldn't do a good job with um I don't think.

And how come this is apparently the attitude of all of Western society but not Eastern? That seems a really odd generalisation.

True true. The eastern cultures have a ban on condoms (lots do), so therefore they love children, surely? yes no?:confused:
Reply 17
I like children, except when they're really messing about or I've spent too much time with annoying ones. :p:
I dislike them too. It's very annoying when you are faced with one and their parent expects you to like them, when actually you would just much rather ignore it and go away.
Reply 19
numero sept
Sometimes I don't get Western society.

Why is everyone supposed to like children?

I'm curious to know what brought this on

Latest

Trending

Trending