The Student Room Group

AQA PSYCHOLOGY B unit 3 and unit 4

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by amzzy-rox
can someone please upload the question paper psyb3 2014 cause iv run out of revision material

Did you find the psyb3 2014 paper? if so could you please let me know the questions? thanks
hi guys! would anybody who does social development, schizophrenia and mood disorders and forensic psychology be able to email me the pics?
Reply 22
Could you email it to me please? I'm doing cognitive development, cognition and law and forensics? Thank you!!
Reply 23
Could you send it to me please? Cognition and law, cognitive development and forensic psychology
Thanks
have you found any good study websites or books for research methods??? im doing it as one of my topics and im stuggling
Original post by emmaaa13
Could you email it to me please? I'm doing cognitive development, cognition and law and forensics? Thank you!!

Im so sorry I've just seen this, do you still need them?
Original post by ameyring97
have you found any good study websites or books for research methods??? im doing it as one of my topics and im stuggling

For research method im really just using a booklet my teachers provided me with. I could send you pics of it if you like?
please could i get the 2014 PSY3 and 4 psychologyB i would be so appreciative and it would help me loads! please please!
I know it's unrelated, but nice profile picture.
Original post by barry123
please could i get the 2014 PSY3 and 4 psychologyB i would be so appreciative and it would help me loads! please please!

Sure, could you message me your email please?
Hey fizzler if you did have Psychology B unit 4 also that would be great thanks so much! sorry for late reply!
This year is so much harder than last year!

Anybody doing these topics;

-Schizophrenia and mood disorders
-Child cog. Development
-forensics

-approaches
-debates
And -research methods?

I'm aiming for an A* so any help would be amazing, especially for thoughtful analysis

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fiizzler
Sure, could you message me your email please?

could you email me the 2014 aqa psychology b papers too please? much appreciated. x
Original post by sickitslucy
could you email me the 2014 aqa psychology b papers too please? much appreciated. x

Sure, what's your email?
Reply 34
could you please send me the 2014 aqa psychology unit 3 paper please!
Original post by Tanya432
could you please send me the 2014 aqa psychology unit 3 paper please!

Sure could you message me your email?
Reply 36
Don't worry someone else emailed me but thanks
does anyone have the june 2011 papers for psyb1, psyb3 and psyb4? they have taken it out of the official website, please help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending