The Student Room Group

English coursework ideas

I am writing my English language piece and I'm going Snow White set in a modern setting such as Beverly Hills.
I need help with a story line, what can she do to make the story interesting? Any suggestions would be hugely appreciated!
It is aimed at adults so therefore can be rude!
Due in on Monday and need help ASAP
Original post by Heatherjones77
I am writing my English language piece and I'm going Snow White set in a modern setting such as Beverly Hills.
I need help with a story line, what can she do to make the story interesting? Any suggestions would be hugely appreciated!
It is aimed at adults so therefore can be rude!
Due in on Monday and need help ASAP

Interesting, it sounds a bit like the film Romeo and Juliet by Baz Luhrmann! Have you seen the trailers for Maleficent? You probably want to steer clear of that, where it looks to be telling more of a positive story around the evil queen.

You could always make the seven dwarves celebrities? Snow White could Marilyn Monroe and it could be set in the recent past. Her being put to sleep could be around her death... making it quite dark but with interesting parallels.

P.s I've move this to the English forum where you'll probably get a better response.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending