The Student Room Group

Sainsbury's thread Mk IV

Scroll to see replies

hey, this is my first month working at sainsburys.

i got paid but the amount i got doesnt seem right...where can i view my payslip?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by thephatone
hey, this is my first month working at sainsburys.

i got paid but the amount i got doesnt seem right...where can i view my payslip?

Youll get it from your manager most likely when in next.

It should be right,remember there was a cutoff date too.
Has the pay per hour gone up? Used to get around 450ish (£8.17 per hour), now got around £540ish?
Original post by kprime2
Has the pay per hour gone up? Used to get around 450ish (£8.17 per hour), now got around £540ish?

Colleagues meant to be getting a bonus this payday
Original post by Junaid1998
Colleagues meant to be getting a bonus this payday

bonus for what
Original post by kprime2
bonus for what

For MCM - believe its 1/2/3% depending on stores performance
Hi, I am going to work at a new sainsburys supermarket. I am doing my training in another store whilst the one I will be working is getting built. I have not met my line manager yet an have no contact details. I want to log in to our Sainsbury's, However it saying that it does not recognise the ID.I have tired using different devices and different browsers. Also tired on different days an still unable to get on to it.
Hey guys so I get paid extra this month by about £180 is that the bonus?
Original post by Chris266
Hi, I am going to work at a new sainsburys supermarket. I am doing my training in another store whilst the one I will be working is getting built. I have not met my line manager yet an have no contact details. I want to log in to our Sainsbury's, However it saying that it does not recognise the ID.I have tired using different devices and different browsers. Also tired on different days an still unable to get on to it.

You'll need to find out what your employee number is, the log on is as follows;

[email protected]

Where XXXX is, that is the last 4 digits of your employee number.

Your password is your national insurance number, with only the first letter as a capital.
Original post by thatg
You'll need to find out what your employee number is, the log on is as follows;

[email protected]

Where XXXX is, that is the last 4 digits of your employee number.

Your password is your national insurance number, with only the first letter as a capital.

It worked thank you :smile:
Does anyone know how long you have to work at a store before you can ask for a transfer? A colleague of mine said that you have to pass your 3 months probation period at least - is this true?

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6991
Is this true

If you call in sick before you holiday starts....you don't get paid any of your holiday pay?
Reply 6992
I'm off sick since Friday and my holiday starts tomorrow.

I was told I will not be getting paid any holiday pay because I am off sick. Is this true can anyone confirm .
Sorry guys im new, can anyone tell me the cut off date and the next pay day cause I'm looking to buy a car??
Original post by 3mmz
I'm off sick since Friday and my holiday starts tomorrow.

I was told I will not be getting paid any holiday pay because I am off sick. Is this true can anyone confirm .

Yes this is true, you'll get sick pay no you'll be able to rebook the holiday hours at another time.

Original post by thephatone
Sorry guys im new, can anyone tell me the cut off date and the next pay day cause I'm looking to buy a car??

The cut off is always the Saturday before pay day. Next pay day is June 9th so the cut off will be Saturday the 3rd including hours worked on that date.
Reply 6995
Original post by Wyrley
Yes this is true, you'll get sick pay no you'll be able to rebook the holiday hours at another time.

The cut off is always the Saturday before pay day. Next pay day is June 9th so the cut off will be Saturday the 3rd including hours worked on that date.

Really I'm confused which starts today....
I've got 3 weeks holiday booked because of exams....
So what do I do now? Does that mean I have to go back to work?
Is it four weeks notice you need to give before leaving?
Original post by 3mmz
Really I'm confused which starts today....
I've got 3 weeks holiday booked because of exams....
So what do I do now? Does that mean I have to go back to work?

You'll need a return to work completed before you take your holiday. Your manager can do this over the phone so if you're feeling better ring them and they should be able to sort it out.

Original post by princesshan
Is it four weeks notice you need to give before leaving?

Yes it is.
hi could someone tell me how flexible sainsbury's are towards holidays? like how much annual leave do you get off per year and how easy is it to book your time off and get the time off you need? I want to apply to my local sainsburys but I have an 11 day family holiday booked in july
Original post by tgwktm
hi could someone tell me how flexible sainsbury's are towards holidays? like how much annual leave do you get off per year and how easy is it to book your time off and get the time off you need? I want to apply to my local sainsburys but I have an 11 day family holiday booked in july

The 11 day holiday shouldn't be a problem, you can book up to 3 weeks off at once
At your interview they should ask you if you have any holiday you need off so you should be ok

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending