How far back can you remember ?

Watch
abdulahi
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Mine is when I was about 4. I vaguely remember the layout of a house I used to live in, asked my mum about it and she said I was 4 at the time
Hellcat12
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Uuummm, I can remember biting my cousin's butt when I was three. I used to have really sharp teeth and a love for biting people.
abdulahi
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hellcat12)
Uuummm, I can remember biting my cousin's butt when I was three. I used to have really sharp teeth and a love for biting people.

you eat ass?
PricklyPorcupine
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hmm this morning... I think
gemmam
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I remember being in the nursery at my school so 3/4.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Swanbow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have some vague early memories from when I was around 2 or 3.
IFoundWonderland
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have memories of the flat I lived in until I was two - quite simply the layout and this giant teddy bear at the end of my bed.

I remember visiting the house I live in now and thinking it was horrible (which it was), this was when I was two.

I don't know how old I was with the bed and such though.
MidnightDream
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I remember little things from when I was around 3 but they're quite vague. It's just really things that stood out
wc01
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I remember how the Nursery i used to go to looks like vaguely and the house i used to live in at the time
Around 3/4
username1063128
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The earliest memory I remember is when I was around 2 or so I'm guessing, my mum laid me down in a wooden cot (I was still in the same room as parents) turned a night light on which was really colourful and she peeked out of the door before closing it
furryface12
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I vaguely remember my sister being born when I was about two and a half, and I remember bits about the house I lived in until I was four but not a lot else before then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
TNA123
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i remember the day my sister was born, I was a week away from turning 3
abdulahi
Rep:
?
Everyone's main earliest memory seems to be their house

Posted from TSR Mobile
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I remember lying in bed in my old house, looking up at a sloping ceiling while my Mum sang nursery rhymes to me. Apparently I must have been younger than 1 because only their bedroom had a sloping ceiling, and I slept in my own room after that. But that's the only memory I have until we moved house when I was 2 and a half, and then I remember eating white chocolate buttons waiting for the removal van to bring our furniture.

Proper memories start, i.e. remember lots of things rather than one off things, when I am 5 and at school.
Hellcat12
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by abdulahi)
you eat ass?
I chew it off. :evil:
Holby_fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The day my father died. So 3.
abdulahi
Rep:
?
(Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
I remember lying in bed in my old house, looking up at a sloping ceiling while my Mum sang nursery rhymes to me. Apparently I must have been younger than 1 because only their bedroom had a sloping ceiling, and I slept in my own room after that. But that's the only memory I have until we moved house when I was 2 and a half, and then I remember eating white chocolate buttons waiting for the removal van to bring our furniture.

Proper memories start, i.e. remember lots of things rather than one off things, when I am 5 and at school.

Younger than one??? Well sh*t that's the youngest so far :0:0

Posted from TSR Mobile
username91207
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Vague memories from the age of around 3. Proper memories from when I was 5.

This thread makes me sad, because I work in a preschool, and I don't think any of my children will remember me
Tyrion_Lannister
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I can remember being about 1 and a half :/ I remember hospitals, and all the vile medical procedures I had, they said I wouldn't remember, and I do.
Okkefac
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I remember a barbie seat belt strap we had in the car, apparently I was two when we had that, so that's my earliest memory.
Second earliest is probably at nursery when I was three, the staff kept spelling my name wrong and they wouldn't believe me when I told them that (my name isn't even foreign or anything difficult to spell o.o )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (700)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (881)
42.66%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (392)
18.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.46%

Watched Threads