OCR Philosophy of Religion & Ethics ~ May 13th 2014

Watch this thread
ojj_12
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi everyone. I am just really really worried about this exam, especially philosophy. I just don't understand some of the arguments e.g. for the existence of God. And I can't write essays and get feedback because my teacher takes ages to mark them - I gave her an essay in January and she hasn't given it back yet. Can someone help me please
frisths
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Last year I did essay plans of all the past questions and then checked them against the Examiners Report, the Mark Scheme and the syllabus.
Also, even if they don't get properly marked, write essays so you can practice the timing.
Go through the specification and make up questions that could arise and do an essay plan for them.
Finally, don't underestimate mind maps and posters. I made mini-posters with keywords and hung them around my room. I then read 5 of them every morning and night aloud.
Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (40)
28.99%
Take a gap year (22)
15.94%
Resit my exams (37)
26.81%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (18)
13.04%
I don't know yet (15)
10.87%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.35%

Watched Threads