Geeky_Reader
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
im starting my GCSE's next year and im freaking out! I am going theough a meltdown because I am really worried, what is the best way to calm down so I can actually make some good decisions? how should I revise? btw im going to be studying history and drama, so how do I revise for those? please help! thanks! :P
GoldGhost
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Geeky_Reader)
im starting my GCSE's next year and im freaking out! I am going theough a meltdown because I am really worried, what is the best way to calm down so I can actually make some good decisions? how should I revise? btw im going to be studying history and drama, so how do I revise for those? please help! thanks! :P
Trust me, you will be fine, revision and hard work. Review work regularly to make sure it's in your long term memory and you'll be fine.
somegirlcalledea
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
For history (a subject I personally dislike and find difficult) I have found that making large (A2 size) timelines of key events for each section of the course has really helped For example I study nazi germany so I've got one on how Nazis got into power, and another on racial policies etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
StrangeBanana
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It's easy, don't worry
pink pineapple
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You'll be fine seriously, they're pretty easy. For history I found making posters and reading through my stuff to make sure I knew everything was the best way. Save your worrying for A-levels :lol:
Geeky_Reader
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Thanks everybody, it really helped!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (398)
56.29%
I don't have everything I need (309)
43.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed