hbk4894
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
what have been your favourite memories when you have been with your friends and family?

for me with friends , it has got to be being chased with my mates by some guy in the year above me.
Stinkum
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Nothing. I don't really do 'memories', that's far too sentimental a concept for me to grasp. I just look to the future and try to forget the past, leave it all behind and never look back, never dwell on anything.
WhiteRose100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Friends: when we were in year 9, we had an english teacher who was so bad, we used to sit 10 of us at a table then suddenly dash to another table laughing, and we used to go to the hall pretending to record our transcripts when really we used to use the teachers meeting supplies to make ourselves tea and coffee....when it rolled around to about May, she eventually wound up crying (when some other girls starting calling her names) and the headteacher had to come (and it was so funny...because we'd never met her before!)...safe to say she avoided us like the plague when we were in year 10 and 11
College_Dropout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
La Familia
hbk4894
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
got to be when me and my mate ordered pizza and then i sent him out to a random car to get the pizza.
Anonymous #1
Report 7 years ago
just generally spending time with them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (10)
13.89%
I need help researching courses (5)
6.94%
I need help with filling out the application form (4)
5.56%
I need help with my personal statement (30)
41.67%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (18)
25%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.78%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
4.17%

Watched Threads