GCSE Maths: Circle TheoremsWatch
1. The Star Trek sign
2. Bow tie
3. The right angle triangle one in which one of the lines of the triangle goes through the centre of the circle
4. the circle theorem with the tangent.
BTW I already know the cyclic quadrilateral theorem. I think we need to know these to justify how we found out an angle using one of the circle theorems. Thanks in advance
2. Angle from same arc at circumference are EQUAL
3. Angles in a semi-circle contain a 90 degree angle (I think it's that one)
4. A tangent and a radius meet at a 90 degree angle.
Hope they're the right ones!
2. Angles at the circumference subtended by the same arc are equal
3. The angle at the circumference subtended by the diameter is a right angle
4. The radius meets its tangent at a right angle.
Just remember that 'subtended' means 'formed by'.