The Student Room Group

Sexiest accents?

What accents do you find sexiest? Edit: Also post what your own accent is so we can see if theres any correlation between them :biggrin:

For me its gotta be Welsh girls at number one. When they say my name in that accent, 'Kyuuuul', oh lawd its so cute.:colondollar:

Girls from Reading also sound hot :redface: They always make me feel like such a bad boy with their posh accents commenting on how i say 'boi' 'hoi'. (bye hi)

And this accent, which I've only heard from youtube.

So soft spoken and feminine.

Just gonna put out what my accent is, Coventry + a bit of Bristol.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The Irish accent always does it for me :tongue:

I have a typical Glaswegian accent so basically anything other than my own accent is a step up lol. I love where I'm from and all that jazz but I've always thought the Glaswegian accent sounds rough and too strong a lot of the time :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Irish :drool: or posher British accents :coma:
I could listen to them all day :love:

EDIT: I'm from Epsom my friends tell me I have a posher accent but I don't know :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
post your own accents guys. Maybes theres a correlation between location and preference :biggrin:
Irish. Turns me to mush every time.

I also have a strange thing for the deep south American accent, but I'm yet to find anyone else who is on board with this one :P

I have a strong Northern accent; from Derbyshire.
Agree with Welsh :yep:
Big fan of Irish and Welsh accents :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by AMYC1999
Agree with Welsh :yep:

I miss them welsh girls. I gotta get me back over to Wales lmao.
Irish or oddly English guys who can do a good Irish accent. I don't even need them to be doing it for me to find them attractive; just once I've heard them do it that somehow has an impact on me.

My accent: posh & southern
Reply 9
Arabic. Oh yeahh that throaty accent is music to my ears.
Reply 10
Srs, a Scots accent does something for me, probably because I'm used to hearing horrible midlands accents.
Guys with deep voices and an Irish or Scottish accent :sexface:

Did you say girls from Reading OP? :colone: haha, I'm near Reading and go to school there, not from there though :tongue: I'm just slightly south of Reading, have a normal from-the-south-of-the-UK accent :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Spanish, Italian accents are quite hot.
Reply 13
Original post by charlottejyp
Guys with deep voices and an Irish or Scottish accent :sexface:

Did you say girls from Reading OP? :colone: haha, I'm near Reading and go to school there, not from there though :tongue: I'm just slightly south of Reading, have a normal from-the-south-of-the-UK accent :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hawt. You should do a vocaroo. http://vocaroo.com/

I'll do one too if you do it tbh :biggrin:

Original post by Tom78
Srs, a Scots accent does something for me, probably because I'm used to hearing horrible midlands accents.

uwotm8. Scottish women sound like men lmao.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ChickenMadness

Haha, my voice isn't anything special :colondollar: plus I'm on my phone right now, I'll see how I feel about it tomorrow :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by ChickenMadness

uwotm8. Scottish women sound like men lmao.

Mate I'm talking classy girls, not Janet, 35 from Glasgow who can down 5 pints of ethanol in 2 minutes and has an underlying heart condition from living on a diet that consists only of kebabs.
Reply 16
Australian please
Reply 17
We've only just recently had a thread on accents

Wakefield
Cockney
Northern Irish

Are my picks
Reply 18
Welsh, and spanish/portugese :drool:
Reply 19
Original post by Tom78
Mate I'm talking classy girls, not Janet, 35 from Glasgow who can down 5 pints of ethanol in 2 minutes and has an underlying heart condition from living on a diet that consists only of kebabs.

this?

tbh I don't think I've ever heard a scottish girl that sounds feminine or soft spoken lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending