The Student Room Group

GCSE/iGCSE pride and prejudice revision anyone??

I'm doing iGCSE English Literature and our two texts are Pride and Prejudice and Romeo and Juliet. The latter, I love so it is easy to revise. However I just find it too difficult to revise P+P!
I've reread the book but I still don't know how to answer the questions or even find the right quotes.

So does anyone want to jointly revise somehow??? Basically just someone to discuss themes/characters with and quotes etc
Original post by timelizard
I'm doing iGCSE English Literature and our two texts are Pride and Prejudice and Romeo and Juliet. The latter, I love so it is easy to revise. However I just find it too difficult to revise P+P!
I've reread the book but I still don't know how to answer the questions or even find the right quotes.

So does anyone want to jointly revise somehow??? Basically just someone to discuss themes/characters with and quotes etc

Hello timelizard,

Hope you're having a super week. I've moved your post into the English forum as I'm hoping they'll be some students already using the forum that will be able to help you too :smile:

Have you watched the original P&P BBC adaptation? The script is literally the text of the book - you may find it helpful to watch the episodes, which could then help you visualise the actors when revising the quotes.

Good luck with your revision :biggrin:
I'm not doing P&P, just R&J. My sister did both, but for her CA.

Don't think I can help you on P&P, I have studied it before but can't recall much tbh.

Anyhow, think this may help you :smile: (On the General info section it goes through themes + characters and then analyses the novel :smile:)

Best of Luck :h:
(edited 10 years ago)
Forgot to quote you :smile:
Original post by timelizard

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending