The Student Room Group

He doesn't view my snapchat stories

Hi
There is this guy on my snapchat who never views my stories. We haven't spoken in a while but he still uses snapchat frequently as his "number" is constantly increasing. Could he have deleted me? Or is he just not looking at my stories?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

if hes unfriended you then ye he wouldnt see your snapchats.
But I can still see his top three people etc? And I can see his stories..

Posted from TSR Mobile
#everydayissues :rolleyes:
I don't believe he would unfriend me..

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you can still view his stuff then you're still friends on it. If you want attention just send him a few pics :yy:
Original post by flutterby-x303
Hi
There is this guy on my snapchat who never views my stories. We haven't spoken in a while but he still uses snapchat frequently as his "number" is constantly increasing. Could he have deleted me? Or is he just not looking at my stories?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No one cares about your snapchat worries.
Reply 7
Why don't you actually ask him if you're still friends, rather than fussing over Snapchat? Maybe he's not talking to you because you're immature, like how you freak out about Snapchat.
maybe your stories are boring?

Have you considered creative writing classes?
Original post by Lasershark
Why don't you actually ask him if you're still friends, rather than fussing over Snapchat? Maybe he's not talking to you because you're immature, like how you freak out about Snapchat.

This person does seem immature. Its something a 10 yr old girl would get all worked up about.
Reply 10
^^ this

Maybe you're stories are just "what I ate" ?

Are you seriously making a deal of this ?
Reply 11
Two things;

1. I get approximately 50 "stories" a day , mostly food / uninteresting stuff , so I just don't view

2. Have you sent him a direct snap ? That's more offensive than something you sent to all

Send him a direct snap and see what happens
If this is a significant issue in your life, you must have a very easy life....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Stop acting like a ***** though.
You’re all being nasty. Why are you all even responding if you think this is a childish issue? I’ve a similar problem and was looking for a constructive response as it is heartbreaking to know that someone you believe values you as a person to wilfully ignore you.
Hi

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not that deep: if you have loads of ppl on snap then you cba to watch all the stories because there's too many
Ok but they still expect everyone to view their stories 🤷*♀️ To me it feels distinctly like ghosting. Too sensitive I guess.
I never view or post stories. I send individual snaps to people, and reply to them if they send them to me. I literally never click onto the stories page, so people could be posting anything and I'd be none the wiser.

It doesn't mean anything whatsoever about what I think or feel about them.

Also, the fact that you keep track of his score makes you seem like a bit of a stalker tbh.
Haha you sad generation are obsessed with social media, stop crying
Hi

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe you are just a boring bland person worrying over dumb "numbers" on social media. Ever thought about that? Put your phone down and tell him stories in person if you're that worried about him not caring about you. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending