He doesn't view my snapchat stories Watch

flutterby-x303
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi
There is this guy on my snapchat who never views my stories. We haven't spoken in a while but he still uses snapchat frequently as his "number" is constantly increasing. Could he have deleted me? Or is he just not looking at my stories?

Posted from TSR Mobile
ihateusernames
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
if hes unfriended you then ye he wouldnt see your snapchats.
flutterby-x303
Rep:
?
But I can still see his top three people etc? And I can see his stories..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dr Alcoholic
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
#everydayissues :rolleyes:
flutterby-x303
Rep:
?
I don't believe he would unfriend me..

Posted from TSR Mobile
AtomSmasher
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you can still view his stuff then you're still friends on it. If you want attention just send him a few pics :yy:
faisal5417
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by flutterby-x303)
Hi
There is this guy on my snapchat who never views my stories. We haven't spoken in a while but he still uses snapchat frequently as his "number" is constantly increasing. Could he have deleted me? Or is he just not looking at my stories?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No one cares about your snapchat worries.
Lasershark
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Why don't you actually ask him if you're still friends, rather than fussing over Snapchat? Maybe he's not talking to you because you're immature, like how you freak out about Snapchat.
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
maybe your stories are boring?

Have you considered creative writing classes?
faisal5417
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Lasershark)
Why don't you actually ask him if you're still friends, rather than fussing over Snapchat? Maybe he's not talking to you because you're immature, like how you freak out about Snapchat.
This person does seem immature. Its something a 10 yr old girl would get all worked up about.
JusDePomme
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
^^ this

Maybe you're stories are just "what I ate" ?

Are you seriously making a deal of this ?
JusDePomme
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Two things;

1. I get approximately 50 "stories" a day , mostly food / uninteresting stuff , so I just don't view

2. Have you sent him a direct snap ? That's more offensive than something you sent to all

Send him a direct snap and see what happens
Origami Bullets
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If this is a significant issue in your life, you must have a very easy life....

Posted from TSR Mobile
chloegarcia
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Stop acting like a ***** though.
Lostgirl77
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
You’re all being nasty. Why are you all even responding if you think this is a childish issue? I’ve a similar problem and was looking for a constructive response as it is heartbreaking to know that someone you believe values you as a person to wilfully ignore you.
AdamWinter
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not that deep: if you have loads of ppl on snap then you cba to watch all the stories because there's too many
Lostgirl77
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Ok but they still expect everyone to view their stories 🤷*♀️ To me it feels distinctly like ghosting. Too sensitive I guess.
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I never view or post stories. I send individual snaps to people, and reply to them if they send them to me. I literally never click onto the stories page, so people could be posting anything and I'd be none the wiser.

It doesn't mean anything whatsoever about what I think or feel about them.

Also, the fact that you keep track of his score makes you seem like a bit of a stalker tbh.
TheYearNiner
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Haha you sad generation are obsessed with social media, stop crying
Zerco
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe you are just a boring bland person worrying over dumb "numbers" on social media. Ever thought about that? Put your phone down and tell him stories in person if you're that worried about him not caring about you. The world doesn't revolve around you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.73%
The paper was reasonable (1173)
54.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (467)
21.61%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.38%

Watched Threads