Urgent~~~~~plz help gcse french oral ideas

Watch
AlphaWolfZ
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Ok 5 days b4 my oral and I freaking out, I need to get this french exam A* if I want to be a neurosurgeon. So I don't know what topic to choose. Am I allowed to talk about:

1) Importance of bees economically, how pesticides are decreasing them and how their loss will be a destruction to humanity

2) Wolves pack relationship in comparation to humans and what we can learn from them as a society

3) My future career as a neurosurgeon, its impact in my life and the day I had a neurological problem.

4) The day I had a seizure and what I learnt from that experience.

Number 2 and 3 are my favourites, I love wolves so much. 1 sound super impressive and 4 is emotionally powerful, Will these topic ideas help me get an A*

AlphaWolfZ
Rep:
?
Anyone?
super_kawaii
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by AlphaWolfZ)
Anyone?
It's not so much the topic you write about, rather whether you include relevant vocabulary and grammar points learnt throughout the course. You could do any of the topics, just pick one where you'll be able to tick all the boxes language wise.
AlphaWolfZ
Rep:
?
what are the boxes???
super_kawaii
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by AlphaWolfZ)
what are the boxes???
The certain grammar points they expect you to include in your oral such as simple present, present continuous, perfect, imperfect, basic future, future, subjunctive etc. to show you understand what you've learnt over the year. As long as you get a decent amount of different grammar structures in, it doesn't matter what your topic's on
AlphaWolfZ
Rep:
?
aah I see. So I'am going to revise my grammar first and then return back here Thx for your help
AlphaWolfZ
Rep:
?
I don't have time to revise all grammar so which area do I have to learn for oral and other i can leave till the other papers. My exam is in the 19th
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (24)
16.78%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (48)
33.57%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (14)
9.79%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (14)
9.79%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (7)
4.9%
I think it's an unfair expectation (33)
23.08%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
2.1%

Watched Threads