Problem with overweight. Please give me advice!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
monitta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
From few years I have a problem with obesity. Because I don't have time for sports, tried several diets, but without result. Now I think to use the product for weight loss reductan. What do you think?
Acrostics
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by monitta)
From few years I have a problem with obesity. Because I don't have time for sports, tried several diets, but without result. Now I think to use the product for weight loss reductan. What do you think?
I always suggest that others are apprenhious about giving advise for weight loss as it could spark the beginnings of a another extreme of an unhealthy lifestyle. It is gauge how you will recieve the advice and the possibility that you may take things out of context or intensify what is said. That being said, I want to remind you depending on how old you are, it may not be necessary at this point to think about losing weight at all, but combining this with moderate exercises and healthy eating (YES, contrary to belief; EAT YOUR CARBS). Oats, bananas flapjacks, are a good energy source instead of crisps and chocolate and other sweet snacks. Not saying that you should cut them out- rather eat them in alternation. Neither am I saying to exercise everyday; just on alternate days. One a week? Or an extension of exercise that you may already do. If you walk to a shop get bread, instead you may go to a further shop more than once a week.

Weight reduction products may help some, yet I say if you are able to just slot healthy living into your current lifestyle, it will not be too much of a shock to your system, then, gradually changing your lifestyle. For you to have lived like this for so long as you say, you almost need to change your mindset. This is unlikely to happen overnight.

My final advice reiterating what I said before: NEVER TAKE THINGS OUT OF PROPORTION.
BKS
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think everyone can find time to be more active (even if not specifically time for sport) and the diets you've tried before were probably bad diets. Moving more and eating an appropriate amount of calories is how you get weight off and keep it off for the long term. Anyone telling you a pill or powder (or whatever else) will make it quick and easy to loose weight is just lying to you to sell you something.
simona007
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi Moni. Don't trust on this type of products. Healthy food, physical activity that's the key. All the best
ashley33
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
For me this is a known product. I have no information on how it works. The best for you is to talk with nutritionist.
Cmichaels928
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
google 'clean eating'. This WILL solve your weight problem. It is as easy as that- eat clean and move around! Find exercise that you enjoy and constantly change it up a bit- do kickboxing one day and yoga the next. Exercising is fun and think the whole time youre doing it, that you are changing your body. Change isnt something in the future, but it's happening right NOW, so in order for you to change, you have to do something you havnt done before.
But the key to maintaining weightloss is to CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE. Do NOT go on fad diets, because you'll gain the weight back straight away once youre finished with them.

Most of all, be happy with what youre doing and the results will follow
Huskaris
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm sorry but I read this in the voice of the compare the market meerkat
emilitta
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
This product is very good. I'm in use reductan, I lost 7 kg for 4 weeks. A good result for me. Now I feel very good
monitta
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Emilitta please share more information about reductan. How exactly works Thank you
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Reduce your calorie intake gradually
Eat clean foods which are healthy
Do cardio at least twice a week

Posted from TSR Mobile
Missgeehughes
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Please please please DO NOT trust weight loss products! From experience (after losing 4st, I was a size 18 now 10/12) healthy eating and exercise work and they're the things that maintain the weight loss! The quick ways are ONLY quick ways and they don't solve the problem. If you don't have enough time for exercise, then get a dvd like Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred. It's over and done in 20 minutes!

Georgia
Naomi_91
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Use Atkins.

MY brother lost around 30kg in 4 months last year. He's kept most of it.
Stinkum
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just don't eat more than you need to, it's simple. What's the point of putting huge amounts of fuel in the tank if you don't need it at all? The body only needs between 1500 to 1700 calories per day. If you're a bodybuilder, professional athlete or just someone who leads a very physically strenuous and demanding lifestyle, obviously you'll need a lot more calories. But for everyone else, you don't need all those calories, cut it right down.

I know it sounds obvious, but that's all there is to it. If someone is obese or overweight, all it means is that they're eating way too much food, WELL beyond what they actually need.

If you're feeling up to it, do some aerobic exercise 4 or 5 times a week, spend 20 to 30 minutes per session, push yourself as hard as you can. You can do some jogging outside, or you can join a gym and use treadmill/stationary bike/rowing machine/cross trainer.
emilitta
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Emilitta please share more information about reductan. How exactly works Thank you
Reductan works as it suppresses hunger and increases metabolism. Is there anything else you want to know?
monitta
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I want to know is there any problems with side effects?
Advanced Subsidiary
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I want to know is there any problems with side effects?
Wouldn't consuming a diet higher in fibre do the same thing? I mean, not to suppress hunger but rather to keep you fuller for longer...

I mean, just make sure you do a lot of research before using a product etc, but I guess it goes without saying.
Angry cucumber
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Don't bother with fad diets.

Please don't bump old threads either
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (120)
14.35%
I'm not sure (36)
4.31%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (252)
30.14%
I have already dropped out (21)
2.51%
I'm not a current university student (407)
48.68%

Watched Threads