Racist, White supremacist swan attacks foreign students

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
demx9
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
One 24-year-old student from India said: "These swans are very annoying, and the students feel as though they're being bullied.

"I'm from India, and they attack me especially, they focus straight on me."

Lol.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-students.html
El Salvador
Badges: 21
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Horrible tbh. Zero tolerance.
Green Marble
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
The immigrant in the article probably learned to play the race card as soon as he walked off the plane
MidnightDream
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Well that's different :erm:
tengentoppa
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I'd like to think he was joking. If not, we may see a Warwick uni black power group butchering a swan in retaliation.
username521617
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Send those swans to sensitivity training immediately!
demx9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Dandaman1)
Send those swans to sensitivity training immediately!
The swans aren't the problem ..
Atheism
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
The swan's quite funny sometimes(I live about 20 metres away from it). It's currently nesting next to a bridge, and it used to stand in the middle of the bridge and step from side to side, not letting people past. It's nesting at the moment and they've built a big fence to keep it away from the bridge.
goldie56
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
The Swan is just incorrectly expressing his intense anger from the fact that he lives in Coventry
TenMileTie
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
the influx of pondlife is really squeezing working class swans who don't have the luxury of being part of the white flight
Lovinlife2
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
This is beyond hilarious :lol:
Tai Ga
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
definitely BNP
Pulse.
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Dem swans be voting ukip in may.

Lol maybe its just a weird swan with a mental condition or is easily aggregated?
crayz
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Pulse.)
Dem swans be voting ukip in may.

Lol maybe its just a weird swan with a mental condition or is easily aggregated?
The swan is a repressed indigenous being in Britain. Immigrants called Shamalak and Rhinadhan come in and get given free handouts while hard working indigenous swans get nothing. Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans but Europe is for EVERYONE.
username912610
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
This is very very funny.
Joinedup
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by demx9)
One 24-year-old student from India said: "These swans are very annoying, and the students feel as though they're being bullied.

"I'm from India, and they attack me especially, they focus straight on me."

Lol.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-students.html
A spokesman from Warwick University said: "We are blessed over 50 types of birds on campus and simple common sense tells most people to give any bird more space when it is protecting a nest, particularly if they are a large bird.

ahh - problem identified
Pulse.
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by crayz)
The swan is a repressed indigenous being in Britain. Immigrants called Shamalak and Rhinadhan come in and get given free handouts while hard working indigenous swans get nothing. Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans but Europe is for EVERYONE.
Tha hell m8!?! What are you on about?
joey11223
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
tbf swans can be *****, but if its got a nest near the path then it's going to hassle people from time to time.
Zeroic
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Lmao
the mezzil
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
****ing racists.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
20.06%
The paper was reasonable (127)
36.39%
Not feeling great about that exam... (103)
29.51%
It was TERRIBLE (49)
14.04%

Watched Threads