I get REALLY painful periods

Watch
Misaela
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What we women have to go trough. The men should respect us for going through this. We should respect them as well of course. Is it mean when I say I wish that the boys would experience it just so they don't underestimate how menstruation effects us and what we have to go trough monthly. Especially if they say that it isn't that bad.
JPerryman3898
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by juliam)
I'm 17 and got my first period when I was 12. It was a bit crampy every time until I was about 15 or 16 - what I would consider normal cramps. I could get on with my life if I took enough painkillers. Since I was about 16, they've been awful, and nothing seems to help. I just don't know what to do. I lie on the floor, curled in a little ball crying for the first two days. I've had to take time off school. Now I've just worked out I'll have my period over my A level exams. I really need to sort this out! Has anyone else got any tips? This is well past the hot water bottle and paracetamol stage.
I Have sex with you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (336)
34.67%
No (633)
65.33%

Watched Threads