The Student Room Group

Name a Film you wish you never saw?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shokz
Hard Candy.

:eek: That was a fantastic film!

:biggrin:
Burn after reading!!! I stupidly watched it to the end thinking surely it must get better. It didn't.
Reply 82
Original post by usycool1
The Human Centipede 2 :afraid:

Now usy that was a mad movie :tongue:
I was forced to watch Boku no Pico by a girl once.. Worst thing my eyes have ever seen.

World War Z had an amazing first half, and a god awful second half.
Buried, ****test film i've ever watched.
Original post by brownsugar-xx
I usually don't stop in the middle of a film but dear god i could not finish that. Human Centipede was one thing but 2 was totally different.

Agreed!
Reply 86
Original post by Green Velvet
:eek: That was a fantastic film!

:biggrin:

This movie is probably the most disturbing movie I have ever seen. A girl going to crazy lengths torturing the supposed paedophile's private parts to no end, its extremely disturbing the things she does in that film, cringeworthy stuff. You end up feeling sorry for the guy in that film, hoping he escapes or attacks the girl (not sexually of course). Now I dont get that, you end up feeling sorry for the guy, but he's the peadophile, I don't understand what the person whom made that movie was thinking. Its a movie I'd definately not watch again. All out disturbing.
Reply 87
The possession it was not even scary i ended up laughing the whole way through

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
Original post by College_Dropout
Buried, ****test film i've ever watched.

I remember seeing that at the cinema, tbf considering there was only one scene, the guy was quite good.
Original post by r_u_jelly
The Conjuring :mad:

couldn't sleep for a week after

Really? I thought it was boring, apart from the part where the girl sees the demon in the corner of her bedroom.
The Ring.

I never watched another horror movie after that one!
Reply 91
Man of Steel.
Original post by Zeroic
A Serbian Film.

That was just....

:afraid:

how bad was it? I heard some nasty stuff about it, but did you watch all of it?
I, Frankenstein was the worst film I've ever seen. And that's coming from someone who watched (and enjoyed) Son of the Mask.
Insidious 2 it was terrible

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tom78
I think you look quite fetching in that scarf to be fair :tongue:

cheeky bliter u! :tongue:
Reply 96
REMEMBER ME with ROB PATZ ... I died ... why .. why did I do that to myself? I actually liked him :'(
Reply 97
Original post by James A
how bad was it? I heard some nasty stuff about it, but did you watch all of it?

Very very bad, some scences were watchable, ever scenes I had to switch tabs on my computer, that was for 80% of the movies.

Let me say if you want no fap, this will seriously help you, I didn't get affected by it as much as others but still maintains it's pretty disgusting, once I watch a movie, I have to stay until the end you know? Man that movie was just...
Original post by Zeroic
Very very bad, some scences were watchable, ever scenes I had to switch tabs on my computer, that was for 80% of the movies.

Let me say if you want no fap, this will seriously help you, I didn't get affected by it as much as others but still maintains it's pretty disgusting, once I watch a movie, I have to stay until the end you know? Man that movie was just...

I ready the wikipedia plot for it and sounds awful! What made you watch it in the first place?
I've seen the human centipede 1 and I kind of want to watch the second one just because it's the sequel if you get what I mean but even the trailer is horrible :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeroic
A Serbian Film.

That was just....

:afraid:

OMG that film is banned in most countries haha. Did you watch all of it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending