Hate being flat-chested

Watch
Copycats&Acrobats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hiiiiii
righttt. I read somewhere that sometimes your boobs still grow until your like 23/24 or something.
What size are you? I'm a 34B/32B depending and I dont really have any boobs either. It does bother me sometimes but I have friends with big ones and they're always complaining about not being able to fit into clothes and of backache ect.
In regards to looking unfeminine, it really depends on what clothes you wear, as they'll make a difference to how feminine you feel. Zara do a good line of clothes aiming at girls with smaller boobs.... And not all men like the big boobs look. You might get teased now, but smaller boobs are less likely to sag as you get older, so you'll age better lol
Not all breasts look perfect, but as far as I'm concerned, any guy who wont date you based on the size of your boobs rather than your personality isnt worth dating.
The pill sometimes makes your breasts grow, maybe you can try that first?

(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm contemplating whether I should get a boob job. I got teased for my flat-chest - including my "friends" and family. I was reading this article and it got me thinking...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...funded-op.html

I just hate my body; my flat chest makes my tummy look huge. I want to balance it out so it doesn't look like I'm preggos . I'm 21 and I look like I've got a 11 year old body. I don't feel feminine at all.

I don't think guys will take one look at me because I don't have boobs or bum plus I'm unattractive.
Jabberwox
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
As someone who is biggish-chested, I'd like to just say: Try and feel happy as you are! I know this isn't easy, but just think of the benefits of being flat-chested for a second:

1) You don't have to worry too much about forking out a fortune for a good bra - or even worry about wearing a bra at all! Think how comfy that is!
2) You can make clothes hang on your chest a lot better - there are certain things I can't wear because my chest just makes me look like I'm 6 months pregnant.
3) You can sleep on your front at night a lot of big-chested women can't!
4) You don't have to worry about sagginess, boob-sweat, rashes and the annoying little things which come with large boobs!
5) Back-ache and shoulder-ache is minimised by being smaller-chested.

As with not feeling feminine, there are PLENTY of guys out there which prefer small boobs to large ones. I know this isn't as easy as it sounds, but try weighing out the pros and cons. I'd much prefer to have smaller boobs than the ones I've got - yet I've got to put up with all the problems above!

I hope you feel better soon
Stewie2011
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
For sure try the pill idea above see if it works or a bit of swimming some say. If no joy and your breasts really are like AA which is basically no boobs at all then I would go for a B cup if I were you. Think woman in the Daily Mail article would have looked better with say a B cup, the double DD she has is out of proportion with her body and can make her look oldish and less elegant feminine shape. Not sure that the women above grasp the real trust of your post which is that you want to look and feel feminine rather than the enjoying practicalities of being flat chested. As long as you done go real large say C cup or higher you're probably unlikely to suffer much in the way of practical issues, i.e a lot of sagging, early sagging, sleeping towards the front. Perhaps a picture could help show the issue you have (avoiding head pic of course).
breakingno
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I used to fuss about this when I was like 12 and an AA but now I'm 16 and an A/AA and I really don't care
If you stop thinking about it and focus on your strengths appearance-wise (everyone has them) you'll forget about it
Kate.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by thenewone61)
I'm a 34C and on my frame it looks friggin ridiculous. I'm 5ft 2 and slim but I have ginormous hips. I would KILL to have AA boobs. My cousin is 36AA and she can sleep on her front . She can go without a bra and run... This is a huge blessing you have. I would never consider a boob job if I were you. Don't worry about your breast size. I promise that men prefer a natural small bust to larger, disproportionate implants. I envy your perfect boob size >: (
If you're 5'2" and slim I really doubt you need a 34 band, there's probably a better size for you out there! I'm guessing you'll find you're actually more like a 28/30E-FF, honestly. I'm about 5'3" or 5'4" and I'm not super skinny or anything (UK clothes size 8-10), but I still wear a 28 band. This calculator is the most reliable one that I know of, if you want to see if there is a better size for you.

Also, I'm a 28G and can sleep on my front! Most people have very inaccurate ideas of what a 'D cup' looks like.

I'm contemplating whether I should get a boob job. I got teased for my flat-chest - including my "friends" and family. I was reading this article and it got me thinking...

I just hate my body; my flat chest makes my tummy look huge. I want to balance it out so it doesn't look like I'm preggos . I'm 21 and I look like I've got a 11 year old body. I don't feel feminine at all.

I don't think guys will take one look at me because I don't have boobs or bum plus I'm unattractive.
OP - I also suggest that you measure yourself, you might find that there is a better size for you, too. A lot of people wearing sizes like 34A would likely be better off in something like a 30D. By all means get an augmentation if that's what you want (although I'd wait a few years - many women still grow into their mid-late 20s), but I'd definitely try and work on your confidence other ways first. Having big boobs is not what makes you a woman. Femininity doesn't depend on having big boobs, a big bum, an hourglass figure, perfect skin, or anything else like that. Squats can definitely help with the bum, though!
Tyrion_Lannister
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Obiejess)
What gives you the right to insult others becaue you have ridiculously, unattractively large boobs? A 32D/34C is still larger than average, even if they're not fat like yours. Stop telling people how they can/cannot feel because it makes you feel bitter about your own experience.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would agree with this, but you call her boobs ridiculous, unattractive and fat, doing what she just did
Tyrion_Lannister
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Tai Ga)
Can I just interject and say neither party should be insulting each other. I don't understand why it's acceptable for people to say things like mammoth breasts, and ridiculously large/fat boobs. Yet if I were to call someone a chalkboard all hell would break loose. Boobs are boobs. They're nice things which shouldn't be insulted generally.
This. I'd get all sorts of **** if I mocked someone for being flat chested, but to say big boobs are ridiculous unattractive and disgusting is fine? :rolleyes:
honeyandlemon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sorry, I know what I said was *****y. I apologise. I think I just get annoyed when you get all of these girls who are 32D/DD acting like they have large breasts, when they just don't.

My 30FFs are a pain in the bum. I never meant to say I had amazing breasts - I just meant that I really do have a large and often uncomfortable chest, so I really know what it is like to have big breasts on a large frame.

I would rather be a 30F, I think. Just a bit smaller.

Anyway - back to what the OP was asking. You should make the most of your small chest. You can wear amazing halterneck tops/backless clothes with your small chest. Fashion is way more suited to flat chested girls. Not to mention most female celebrities are flat chested. Buying clothes in general is way easier, as is sport. You can always go for some padding/fillets if you need a bit of a boost?

My flatmate was a 32A and she never had any problems attracting guys or anything. Unless, they're a real boob man, I don't think they really care. You just need more confidence.
Tyrion_Lannister
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by honeyandlemon)
Sorry, I know what I said was *****y. I apologise. I think I just get annoyed when you get all of these girls who are 32D/DD acting like they have large breasts, when they just don't.

My 30FFs are a pain in the bum. I never meant to say I had amazing breasts - I just meant that I really do have a large and often uncomfortable chest, so I really know what it is like to have big breasts on a large frame.

I would rather be a 30F, I think. Just a bit smaller.

Anyway - back to what the OP was asking. You should make the most of your small chest. You can wear amazing halterneck tops/backless clothes with your small chest. Fashion is way more suited to flat chested girls. Not to mention most female celebrities are flat chested. Buying clothes in general is way easier, as is sport. You can always go for some padding/fillets if you need a bit of a boost?

My flatmate was a 32A and she never had any problems attracting guys or anything. Unless, they're a real boob man, I don't think they really care. You just need more confidence.
Have you considered that they're improperly fitted like a lot of people, and wearing 34Cs when they should be in something like 30FF? Anyway, I'm a 30FF too, and guess what, I don't think our boobs are that big. Used to be a 30HH, so these are even small to me Guess it's subjective
honeyandlemon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think my 30FF chest is pretty heavy and big tbh. Also, I'm only 5ft so I think they're quite big on my frame.

I'd like to go down to a 30F. Any 30Fs out there? Is it the size to be?
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
I love my small boobs!!!
I don't know what cup size they are but I wear a size c bra which my boobs don't fill at all. But it makes them look bigger which is great
NathanDYEL
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I heard getting pregnant makes your boobs bigger......???

Not sure why everyone is against boob jobs.
The Empire Odyssey
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Obiejess)
What gives you the right to insult others becaue you have ridiculously, unattractively large boobs? A 32D/34C is still larger than average, even if they're not fat like yours. Stop telling people how they can/cannot feel because it makes you feel bitter about your own experience.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you ever heard of 'Don't throw stones at glass houses'? Basically, you shouldn't criticize someone for doing something you do too.

For example: preaching what gives people the right to insult when you just insulting her 'unattractively large boobs'.

People these days -rolls eyes-.
moonkatt
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Keep discussion civil please guys :h:
Obiejess
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Cool_JordH)
Have you ever heard of 'Don't throw stones at glass houses'? Basically, you shouldn't criticize someone for doing something you do too.

For example: preaching what gives people the right to insult when you just insulting her 'unattractively large boobs'.

People these days -rolls eyes-.
Everyones missed the point. Ah well. I try.
Anonymous #3
Report 5 years ago
OP sorry about my previous post but I could not let something like that slide :/

I think the issue here is not your boob size, it's the way you value and feel about yourself and the fact that you seem to gauge your worth as a woman on how attractive men find you. This is not good. Everyone is different, not everyone can be the prettiest or the funniest... but everybody has something going for them that will make them special to others, but the most important person who should find you special is YOURSELF. If a guy doesn't find you attractive because he is more attracted to girls with larger chests, so what, it just means he's not the one for you... and it definitely doesn't mean he would be attracted to you if you went and got a boob job.

Some of the most celebrated beautiful women in the world have breast size the same as yours! If people found small breasts off putting, then genetics and natural selection would eliminate them and everyone would have big breasts... It all just goes to show it's not important.

If you really want a boob job then I am not going to try and convince you otherwise, I just think it's a long, dangerous, expensive and complicated route that will probably not solve any of your deeper underlying issues.
Anonymous #4
Report 5 years ago

I would say do what you feel comfortable with as long as you understand the procedure and the changes and risks involved and do it for you and not to suit anyone else. Personally I love girls with big breasts but I would never date a girl etc based on the size of her boobs of course not. And furthermore I would never pressurize a girl into getting breast implants how on earth could you do that?

Every man has their preferences and you are just as likely to find somebody out there who likes flat chested girls as much as they ones with huge boobies. And whilst a bit of booby is fun to play with...well it ain't the be all and end all right?
Anonymous #3
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by honeyandlemon)
I think my 30FF chest is pretty heavy and big tbh. Also, I'm only 5ft so I think they're quite big on my frame.

I'd like to go down to a 30F. Any 30Fs out there? Is it the size to be?
I am 30F but I am just commenting I don't think this is the place to be having this conversation. I think it is insensitive and rude to OP, derailing her thread. If you wish to have this discussion I will happily reply to a thread of your own
brownsugar-xx
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i got 30A tits and im cool with it i guess - but then again im really skinny so it's not so bad. They jiggle and thats all that matters ;_;
Катя
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
OP I honestly wouldn't bother. There are advantages and disadvantages to both big and small boobs.

You can wear backless stuff, halternecks, etc, pretty much ANYTHING because you'll be fine without a bra. Seriously. That kind of stuff is super super sexy. I'm a 32F and I'll never be able to wear stuff like that, I wish I could.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (84)
62.22%
No (51)
37.78%

Watched Threads