Hate being flat-chested

Watch
Anonymous #7
Report 5 years ago
I'm a guy so what do I know, but I think many women tend to have this fixed idea that without huge boobs they will not feel confident and appreciated. However boob-size preference, 'from a guy's perspective', is a very subjective matter of personal preference. I think it is sad that many girls feel unattractive because of a smaller size chest, when they probably look most attractive to many people. You'll find a partner who loves you for who you are, not for your implants. Girls with smaller chests tend to look slimmer and more elegant in my view. If you would like to slim down your stomach area to look more inproportion then try adjusting your eating and exercise habits and I don't mean in an extreme way, just a little by little. It's not a sprint, it's a marathon! Tricky I know but nothing to lose? There are pros and cons I guess for boob size, but the key is to think of all the good qualities you have and love who you are. Every person has good qualities. Everyone is unique and special and we should aim to love that uniqueness in each individual. Really, feminine beauty is about the whole package and not least of all, personality, which holds the ultimate flame.
LadyEcliptic
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm a b cup but I can still grab em so that's fine by me I have friends with bigger boobs and tey wish they weren't so big, causes back pain and all :/
Wilsoncw1997
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The entire body shape is more important than the size of the boobs. A lot o models have quite flat chest but they still look really great. by the way don't mess with your body, you'll regret it later on in life.
Curvylady4
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm a 30f but mine don't look huge. They are average size breasts.
notwilliam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
im a guy, but i hear SO MANY girls saying,
notwilliam
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
im a guy, but i hear SO MANY girls saying,
DeeStudent
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm contemplating whether I should get a boob job. I got teased for my flat-chest - including my "friends" and family. I was reading this article and it got me thinking...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...funded-op.html

I just hate my body; my flat chest makes my tummy look huge. I want to balance it out so it doesn't look like I'm preggos . I'm 21 and I look like I've got a 11 year old body. I don't feel feminine at all.

I don't think guys will take one look at me because I don't have boobs or bum plus I'm unattractive.
No guy cares if you're the one that makes the first move
~ Relatable ~
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I can TOTALLY understand you! A lot of people think I’m a child because of my height, breast size, and hip size. Quite a few people make fun of people who are small-chested, but at least we don’t have a bratty mindset like bullies do.
username4570832
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I like my 32D boobs as they fit my body well, but I can’t run withought a bra, or even walk down the stairs. I can’t lie on my front comfortably either. There is positives and negatives.
My advice: only get a boob job if it would make YOU feel happy. I know it’s a cliche but don’t do it for men.
Kills myself
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m small chested and can’t do any of that **** Normal A’s exist and they suck because they’re small but still exist therefore causing you discomfort
Appirition
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Having small boobs or being flat chested is only an issue if you allow it to be an issue.
Love your body, love yourself.
Don't let anyone else put you down or make you feel bad about your body. The same goes for any of the false perceptions created by media.
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Be proud of what you have got, not everybody is blessed with being big, I'm certainly not.
Think later in life when some of these girls with big breasts are picking them up.off the floor lol.
Anonymous #8
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kills myself)
I’m small chested and can’t do any of that **** Normal A’s exist and they suck because they’re small but still exist therefore causing you discomfort
Hi
Be proud of what you have hunni, there's nothing to worry about as there's more like you out there with same issues of having small boobs, I'm very large and I'm proud of what I was given although sometimes I feel they were slightly smaller but I am just happy with those, we given the sizes for reasons which can't be explained .
And never let anyone get you down in life okay.
Brian44
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm contemplating whether I should get a boob job. I got teased for my flat-chest - including my "friends" and family. I was reading this article and it got me thinking...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...funded-op.html

I just hate my body; my flat chest makes my tummy look huge. I want to balance it out so it doesn't look like I'm preggos . I'm 21 and I look like I've got a 11 year old body. I don't feel feminine at all.

I don't think guys will take one look at me because I don't have boobs or bum plus I'm unattractive.
You should not pull yourself down like tha I don’t mind them small all good things come in small packages I bet they are perfect
я люблю собак
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I'm seriously flat chested. I also have a huge scar from heart surgery in between my non existent boobs. As you put it, it's like having the body of a 11 year old 😂
I used to be pretty insecure but girl I actually grew out if that. You do what ever makes you happy and if that means making them bigger then oki doki, but just make sure you've give time to grow to like yourself the way you are first, and develop some confidence in your own beauty. Get inspired by flat chested models, there are so many! Or think about the benefits of a flat chest that you can enjoy. being able to wear low cut clothes and rock it with class, which most girls with bigger chests would be envious of. The health benefits too, like if you ever decide to have children and wanted to breast feed. And how nice and perky they'll be when you're much older, which might not seem like alot now but one day you'll really appreciate the youthfulness in that particular area.

hope this helps boost your confidence a little since you said you're unsure. Either way im sure you'll be beautiful.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by я люблю собак)
I'm seriously flat chested. I also have a huge scar from heart surgery in between my non existent boobs. As you put it, it's like having the body of a 11 year old 😂
I used to be pretty insecure but girl I actually grew out if that. You do what ever makes you happy and if that means making them bigger then oki doki, but just make sure you've give time to grow to like yourself the way you are first, and develop some confidence in your own beauty. Get inspired by flat chested models, there are so many! Or think about the benefits of a flat chest that you can enjoy. being able to wear low cut clothes and rock it with class, which most girls with bigger chests would be envious of. The health benefits too, like if you ever decide to have children and wanted to breast feed. And how nice and perky they'll be when you're much older, which might not seem like alot now but one day you'll really appreciate the youthfulness in that particular area.

hope this helps boost your confidence a little since you said you're unsure. Either way im sure you'll be beautiful.
Sorry just wanted to say love the username!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (82)
62.12%
No (50)
37.88%

Watched Threads