chatz250
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm speaking on 'media encourages an obsession with body image'. i was wondering if anyone could suggest me some questions the examiner might pose during the debate. and any tips for the debate?
TSR Learn Together
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
chloevictoria
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by chatz250)
I'm speaking on 'media encourages an obsession with body image'. i was wondering if anyone could suggest me some questions the examiner might pose during the debate. and any tips for the debate?
Which exam board are you doing?
chatz250
Rep:
?
(Original post by chloevictoria)
Which exam board are you doing?
Edexcel GCE A2
chloevictoria
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Edexcel GCE A2
Fab! Same

For this issue they might argue that there are lots of plus-sized models nowadays in the media, so it shows an acceptance of all types of body image, which would arguably not cause an obsession with body image due to body types being viewed as equal.
That's all I can think of right now what has your teacher been asking you during practice runs?

Use lots and lots of statistics in your arguments in order to strengthen them. Use impressive phrases. Speak confidently Bonne chance!
chatz250
Rep:
?
Fab! Same

For this issue they might argue that there are lots of plus-sized models nowadays in the media, so it shows an acceptance of all types of body image, which would arguably not cause an obsession with body image due to body types being viewed as equal.
That's all I can think of right now what has your teacher been asking you during practice runs?

Use lots and lots of statistics in your arguments in order to strengthen them. Use impressive phrases. Speak confidently Bonne chance!
well, i really didn't think of that! and it could surely come up! thanks. well, she has been asking on the other factors which can affect the prevalence of eating disorders, you know, the obvious questions thank you for the tips btw! so, what are you speaking on?
bonne chance!
chloevictoria
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
well, i really didn't think of that! and it could surely come up! thanks. well, she has been asking on the other factors which can affect the prevalence of eating disorders, you know, the obvious questions thank you for the tips btw! so, what are you speaking on?
bonne chance!
You're welcome

Mine is on vegetarianism
chatz250
Rep:
?
You're welcome

Mine is on vegetarianism
sounds pretty tough to me, anyway bonne chance!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads