The Student Room Group

AQA Business Unit 2 - Revision notes

These notes are for AQA A Level BUSS2. They got me 117/120 UMS marks in this exam.

I've typed them into a compressed form myself, and they contain all of the topics you need to know for your second exam. You might find it easier to print them off rather than revise from your computer screen. Good luck!

UPDATE March 2016: I have been told that AQA have now released a new specification for Business Studies. Although they will still contain some parts of your syllabus, you should no longer rely solely on these notes as they may be missing some key aspects from your course!

I spent a lot of time writing these notes, please spare a second and rep me if these notes have helped you :smile:

If you cannot download the notes from the link below, try going to: http://docdro.id/xhe6

--
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I honestly can not express how grateful I am for these notes! And for the Unit 1 notes too!

Thank you so much!
Reply 2
Original post by cathh1995
I honestly can not express how grateful I am for these notes! And for the Unit 1 notes too!

Thank you so much!

You're welcome - good luck! :smile:
Reply 3
Bump to keep this noticeable.
Reply 4
Thank you so much. They're the best notes I've found!!!
Reply 5
Original post by katiexmc
Thank you so much. They're the best notes I've found!!!

Glad I could help. Good luck! :smile:
Hey. How can I revise for Business. I want an A and I have made notes...annoyed because I spent so much time making them and just found yours -_-
What's the best way to revise for Business?
Reply 7
Original post by candyfloss_1
Hey. How can I revise for Business. I want an A and I have made notes...annoyed because I spent so much time making them and just found yours -_-
What's the best way to revise for Business?

Everybody is different and one method of revision which works well for one may not work for another. Personally, I have a photographic memory so I can remember every page of all my Law and Business notes and recite them exactly.

Also, I would strongly suggest that you, and everybody else who is using my notes, do not just rely completely on them. As I said in the OP, they are condensed (meaning a lot of stuff has been taken out).
Look through your folder from time-to-time as well.
Original post by Revel
Everybody is different and one method of revision which works well for one may not work for another. Personally, I have a photographic memory so I can remember every page of all my Law and Business notes and recite them exactly.

Also, I would strongly suggest that you, and everybody else who is using my notes, do not just rely completely on them. As I said in the OP, they are condensed (meaning a lot of stuff has been taken out).
Look through your folder from time-to-time as well.

Yes, I think it's better if everyone makes their own notes as people learn best whilst making the notes...Your notes are pretty good though

So, did you do any past papers? or did you just use the notes.
Also what grade did you get?
Reply 9
Yes, I think it's better if everyone makes their own notes as people learn best whilst making the notes...Your notes are pretty good though

So, did you do any past papers? or did you just use the notes.
Also what grade did you get?

I used the notes and did lots of past papers. I got an A.
Original post by Revel
I used the notes and did lots of past papers. I got an A.

Did you learn more by making notes?
I have 6 exams in the next two weeks...Which technique do you think I should stick to? Making more notes...I feel like I learn more when making the notes. Or should I do past papers continuously?
Reply 11
Did you learn more by making notes?
I have 6 exams in the next two weeks...Which technique do you think I should stick to? Making more notes...I feel like I learn more when making the notes. Or should I do past papers continuously?

I typed up all of my subjects like these notes, then remembered them word-for-word.
Original post by Revel
I typed up all of my subjects like these notes, then remembered them word-for-word.

Okay thankyou, What exam board were you with for Law?
Reply 13
Okay thankyou, What exam board were you with for Law?

AQA
Reply 14
AS Business Exams start next week. Bump to keep this noticeable.
Original post by Revel
It seems my Unit 1 notes were pretty helpful for some Business students, so here are my Unit 2 notes. These are for AQA A Level BUSS2.

I've typed them into a compressed form myself, and they contain all of the topics you need to know for your second exam. You might find it easier to print them off rather than revise from your computer screen. Good luck!

Here are my BUSS1 Notes: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2535849

--

Hi. I can't seem to open the buss2 notes, some sort of error occurs every time I open it. Could u repost it? Or is there any other way for me to open it?

Thanks!! Very grateful that you posted your notes but would love to open them and use it haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am nervous for the buss2 exam but have plenty of time to revise , unit 1 was okay for me as i dont mind the maths side of it.
Reply 17
Original post by Summer2014
Hi. I can't seem to open the buss2 notes, some sort of error occurs every time I open it. Could u repost it? Or is there any other way for me to open it?

Thanks!! Very grateful that you posted your notes but would love to open them and use it haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

A lot of people are complaining about not being able this thread/the attachment. I'm not sure why because I can open them fine. Try contacting a moderator.
On the BUSS1 notes there was a definitions list at the end, do you have a separate definitions ist this time or have you not done one. Definitions are the thing i find hardest so if anyone has a list that would be good.
Original post by Revel
It seems my Unit 1 notes were pretty helpful for some Business students, so here are my Unit 2 notes. These are for AQA A Level BUSS2.

Here are my BUSS1 Notes: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2535849

A lot of people are complaining about not being able to open this thread/attachment. I'm not sure why because I can open them fine. Try contacting a moderator.

--

So detailed, thanks very much!

Quick Reply