The Student Room Group

Lost my virginity - ejaculated but didn't notice?

I'm a 20 year old guy and I lost my virginity today. It certainly felt good when we had intercourse but I only noticed semen in the condom when we switched positions, it certainly wasn't like any ejaculation I've had from masturbation. Is this a one-off or should I be concerned? Every time I've ejaculated from masturbation it's been intense pleasure but not on this occasion.

Could it be because I couldn't get an erection at first? We probably spent about 25 minutes kissing and doing foreplay at first, I couldn't get an erection (nerves got the better of me I guess). Finally, I did get one and we had intercourse so is it a possible explanation?
Reply 1
Not all orgasms are intense ones - I'm impressed (and pleased for you) if they always have been via masturbation for you. It's even possible to ejaculate without orgasm.

My guess is that this was a combination of the not being quite so easy to arouse as usual and the new sensations, physical and emotional, around losing this virginity. With some practice, the orgasms should intensify.

Quick Reply

Latest