ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sandypandy93)
    so whats you guys favourite anime?

ill start it off mine is fairy tail
    (Original post by gloriousgloria)
    Dragon ball Z series.
    Never seen fairytale, the art puts me off
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I LOVE Fairy tail. Though I forgot most of the story before the relaunch lol. I Can't stop thinking but your name is GOLRIA. I think that is a fairy tail chapter lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sandypandy93)
    so whats you guys favourite anime?

ill start it off mine is fairy tail
    I think maybe Guilty crown? Only because I watched it twice and really love it, not that it is the best, by any league.

ReputationRep:
    Psycho-pass :d

ReputationRep:
    Death Note.

The original Dragon Ball and Shippuuden are also pretty good, but Death Note just clinches it for me. Eden of the East was pretty good for a short anime.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toxiictests)
    I LOVE Fairy tail. Though I forgot most of the story before the relaunch lol. I Can't stop thinking but your name is GOLRIA. I think that is a fairy tail chapter lol.
    Loool its is, chapter 322. I proper searched it up haha, maybe this is some sort of calling to give fairytail a try o.O

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Kuroko's Basketball

Man I get SO much testosterone from watching it, truly, truly epic show.

Also, Jojo's Bizzare Adventure is amazing too, one of Japan's hidden gems.

ReputationRep:
    I've recently watched an anime called Kill La Kill, which I thought was very good. It's quite recent too. It's basically a parody of really serious action animes, but its subtle enough so it's not overbearing. I'd recommend watching it if you haven't seen it already. I'm not quite sure if it's my favourite, but it's near it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Kuroko's Basketball

Man I get SO much testosterone from watching it, truly, truly epic show.

Also, Jojo's Bizzare Adventure is amazing too, one of Japan's hidden gems.
    I remember reading it. I downloaded it and put it on my kindle paper white and read like 150 chapter in one night.

Truly awesome!

Haven't seen Jojo's Bizzare. What's it about? Ofcourse I can google it, but I'd rather someone else opinion .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claros)
    I've recently watched an anime called Kill La Kill, which I thought was very good. It's quite recent too. It's basically a parody of really serious action animes, but its subtle enough so it's not overbearing. I'd recommend watching it if you haven't seen it already. I'm not quite sure if it's my favourite, but it's near it.
    Watched a few episodes, but it feels a little too sexual for me? I think it's targeted at teenagers with a lot of raging hormones. No offence.

ReputationRep:
    Code Geass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majmuh24)
    Death Note.

The original Dragon Ball and Shippuuden are also pretty good, but Death Note just clinches it for me. Eden of the East was pretty good for a short anime.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is Death Note able to maintain its consistency throughout the show or are there a lot of filler episodes? Considering watching it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FATchristopher)
    Is Death Note able to maintain its consistency throughout the show or are there a lot of filler episodes? Considering watching it.
    I see you liked Code Geass and Death Note has a very similar concept, IMO it manages to keep up the action in pretty much all episodes except the first few (which are mainly to set the scene anyway.)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Death Note.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Death note ruled. I still read Shipudden it's really good.
    And Eden of the east wasn't bad, I think there was a movie OVA, haven't watched it yet. I think you have a similar taste to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FATchristopher)
    The last few episodes were utter crap story-wise, but they did contain some golden moments.

ReputationRep:
    It sounds really lame and weird, but My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU is mine

Attack On Titan is amazing though, but not finished yet, so I won't rate it overall 'til it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toxiictests)
    Watched a few episodes, but it feels a little too sexual for me? I think it's targeted at teenagers with a lot of raging hormones. No offence.
    I can understand what you mean, the outfits are really revealing, but personally I think it's done that way on purpose as part of the parody. There are a lot of animes with very impractical armour on women, so I just think it's playing on that. Still, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Death Note.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    One does not simply omit Attack on titan from their list of best anime. Slap yourself please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claros)
    I can understand what you mean, the outfits are really revealing, but personally I think it's done that way on purpose as part of the parody. There are a lot of animes with very impractical armour on women, so I just think it's playing on that. Still, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. That show BLOWS EVERYTHING out of the sky lol.

One of my by far favourites is FATE ZERO. The armour there is done amazingly, and is a very clean and grown up show. Truly badass. I also read the Visual Novel before making it 1000x better. I suggest you check it out .
    Here is a pic of main character.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.