qui3ley
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm 26 now, hoping to go to uni next year. I'm currently on 1st year of an Access course. I wish to study Law in uni and i'm wanting to teach myself a level law, just as an introduction before uni. What is the best learning materials and how achievable is this?? Thanks in advance
xtenshiai
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well I heard OCR Law is easier than AQA law. I found out that my friend was doing the things I was doing in unit 2 for her unit 3 ocr! It's alright.. just a lot of memorising to do.
This site is helpful- e-lawresources
qui3ley
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by xtenshiai)
Well I heard OCR Law is easier than AQA law. I found out that my friend was doing the things I was doing in unit 2 for her unit 3 ocr! It's alright.. just a lot of memorising to do.
This site is helpful- e-lawresources
Are you self teaching yourself a level law?? Are the exams for all 4 units taken in June closely after each other? I'm in N.Ireland and it's pretty difficult finding a exams centre that takes private candidates!! The closest is AQA, but never really thought about OCR gonna look into it! Thanks
malsha_demel
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
here is the OCR final exam timetable for 2014 http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/134842-...ertificate.pdf I'm doing OCR Law and its easier then other exams but you need to really know your exam technique to get the top marks.
xtenshiai
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by qui3ley)
Are you self teaching yourself a level law?? Are the exams for all 4 units taken in June closely after each other? I'm in N.Ireland and it's pretty difficult finding a exams centre that takes private candidates!! The closest is AQA, but never really thought about OCR gonna look into it! Thanks
I'm studying it at sixth form. So far only done unit 1 and 2. Since they scrapped JAN exams all exams will be in May/June No chances for retakes which is so unfair since others had the chance. Between unit 1 and 2 there is a 9 day gap
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (672)
33.67%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (848)
42.48%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (385)
19.29%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.56%

Watched Threads