Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Quite simply, I sent off my SF application for University A, but that was before I firmed and insured. I have now firmed Uni B and insured Uni C, so what do I do with my SF application? Do I ring them up and tell them I've changed or send off a new application? I need some advice please? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GSmith19901)
    Quite simply, I sent off my SF application for University A, but that was before I firmed and insured. I have now firmed Uni B and insured Uni C, so what do I do with my SF application? Do I ring them up and tell them I've changed or send off a new application? I need some advice please? Thanks
    I did a similar thing, I'm pretty certain you need to ring them, i wouldn't start a new application until you have done so. I need to ring them anyway, they cant link me to my parents for some reason. Hope you get everything sorted!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GSmith19901)
    Phone them.

You can't send off a new application for this academic year.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.