Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What would girls think about tiny testicles? Watch

I'm on testosterone replacement therapy which causes your testicles to shrink completely, as they don't need to produce testosterone anymore.

So basicly, my balls are tiny. My penis is normal though, like just average or slightly above.

I know they probably don't matter much, but what would you girls think about a guy with very small testicles :/?

I don't care that much but once my ex girlfriend tried touching them during a blow job and said "wait I can't find it" and that really hurt me.

ReputationRep:
    Most girls are too self concious about their own bodies to focus too much on yours. Whenever I have sex with someone new i'm always concious about myself but never notice the guy haha

ReputationRep:
    Well, when the penis is erect the testicles naturally - I'm not sure how to word it... - sort of tighten and raise and seem smaller anyway, so I'd be surprised if girls noticed, to be honest. As for when you're not erect and girls noticing - I can't see it being an issue.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if girls would notice anyway, might care more about the size of the penis, although that's debatable. Why not make a thread about that?
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I don't think many girls would care at all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There's no getting away from the fact that some girls will care. Others won't. We have no way of really telling what ratio that is though.

In any case those that care would most likely not tell you or make any deal out of it at all.

ReputationRep:
    I think that they care about but the will tell you, once you break up with her she's gonna Laugh on you. Sorry girls but you know that I'm not lying.

ReputationRep:
    As long as the schlong is good

ReputationRep:
    I don't think any girls will care tbh.
    Not something you really get to see.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parry_93)
    I don't think any girls will care tbh.
    Not something you really get to see.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When you wanna make it special and unforgettable, gotta see all body part and sometimes you lick place where you should not. If men can do that I think that galz too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't care that much but once my ex girlfriend tried touching them during a blow job and said "wait I can't find it" and that really hurt me.
    Wait, how small are they exactly? :lolwut:

(Original post by Aku-gila)
    Wait, how small are they exactly? :lolwut:
    Like grapes, but sometimes when I get erect they sort of "go in" and disappear then if I press my lower abdomen they come back out.

ReputationRep:
    Like grapes, but sometimes when I get erect they sort of "go in" and disappear then if I press my lower abdomen they come back out.
    Woah, they shouldn't "go in" anywhere

ReputationRep:
    That's pretty bizarre.. But I guess you could kind of twist it, make a joke out of it yourself and then girls probably won't be bothered by it

ReputationRep:
    Man don't focus on that cuz it's gonna ruine you. Having small testicles is not a big problem.

ReputationRep:
    I'm on testosterone replacement therapy which causes your testicles to shrink completely, as they don't need to produce testosterone anymore.

So basicly, my balls are tiny. My penis is normal though, like just average or slightly above.

I know they probably don't matter much, but what would you girls think about a guy with very small testicles :/?

How tiny, I suppose if they were not visible to a girl it may be weird but you should discuss this with a girl before getting sexual. If not it would be a surprise to anyone.

ReputationRep:
    Will you always be on this medication, OP?

ReputationRep:
    Personally it wouldn't bother me at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    I don't think many girls would care at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ur the only one who wouldnt care cos ur lucy69, the rest would
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadow-X)
    ur the only one who wouldnt care cos ur lucy69, the rest would
    :lol: sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.