The Student Room Group

I need Maths help!

I'm doing my T4 and T6 Maths in May and, put shortly-I'm going to fail. I can't do any of the past papers, and I've studied since January, and I've been doing well in class tests, but I CAN'T DO THESE PAPERS!!
Does anyone know any good revision websites, because I need to get an A or my school says I have to repeat.
Reply 1
Original post by SherlockWatson
I'm doing my T4 and T6 Maths in May and, put shortly-I'm going to fail. I can't do any of the past papers, and I've studied since January, and I've been doing well in class tests, but I CAN'T DO THESE PAPERS!!
Does anyone know any good revision websites, because I need to get an A or my school says I have to repeat.

What are "T4" and "T6"? Are these non-UK courses?
Reply 2
Original post by davros
What are "T4" and "T6"? Are these non-UK courses?

they appear to be Northern Ireland Maths courses.

Original post by SherlockWatson

What exactly is going wrong when you have been doing the past papers?
Have you been marking the papers yourself?
Have you been looking at what questions you fell down on?
There's no point doing past papers but not actually reflecting on them.
Original post by elldeegee
they appear to be Northern Ireland Maths courses.

What exactly is going wrong when you have been doing the past papers?
Have you been marking the papers yourself?
Have you been looking at what questions you fell down on?
There's no point doing past papers but not actually reflecting on them.

It's always the bid 7-mark ones at the end that throw me off, which are 93% of the time algebriac fractions or identities or something along those lines. And I'm marking them according to the mark scheme

Quick Reply

Latest