Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I'm a continuing student and i'm helping my mum fill out the financial details based on 2012-2013 year.

    My mum is a single parent receiving child tax credits and income support and I know that doesn't need to be declared, but my mum started to receive Carer's Allowance during the 2012-13 year (which I know is a taxable income and I have to find out the amount received).

    My question is where do I find this information in order to work out how much my mum received that year?

Which pet is the best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.