Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    Hi Am I entitled to apply for a student loan if I am starting an nhs funded course ? I am getting conflicting information. I have studied at degree level before and received student loans....since paid off. Thank you nicola
Submit reply
TSR Support Team
Updated: April 15, 2014
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.