Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Are you happy right now? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yes or no? And why?

ReputationRep:
    No. I haven't everything in my life that I'd have liked yet.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, negative mind set which doesn't help depression which can get really bad sometimes,

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Which is really strange, considering I have 10 days to write 10k and a week after that for another 17k... I think it's the knowledge that after those deadlines, I'm done with university. Which means new things in the way of a first house with my partner in a few months, and teacher training in September. So whilst I should not be too happy due to all the work I haven't even started, I can't help but be; cos luv, innit.

ReputationRep:
    No, I feel like everything and everybody hates me. Paranoid. Stressed out.

ReputationRep:
    I'm content there are things that I would have liked/would change but I guess I am happier. I'd be a lot more happier without these damn alevels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThrillSize)
    No, I feel like everything and everybody hates me. Paranoid. Stressed out.
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Trying to get over the love of my life, 15 exams in a month and a body that feels like it's failing... No :P but i'm positive, Things WILL get better. So not happy but positive?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I have a partner, pets and a family who I love very much and I'm very grateful to have them all and they always make sure I'm not feeling bad for long.

Its been a tough few months what with panic attacks and losing my cat and then a close friend to suicide but I have learned to deal with the pain and stress and be able to function again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, i'm quite stressed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awe)
    Yes. Which is really strange, considering I have 10 days to write 10k and a week after that for another 17k... I think it's the knowledge that after those deadlines, I'm done with university. Which means new things in the way of a first house with my partner in a few months, and teacher training in September. So whilst I should not be too happy due to all the work I haven't even started, I can't help but be; cos luv, innit.
    A week to do that:eek:

I take it that is your dissertation and you've left it late, also what's the 17k for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    :hugs:
    :cute:

ReputationRep:
    Yes I'm very happy, I firmed my first choice uni and decided on an insurance choice, been looking at accommodation, I have good friends and hopefully a boyfriend that misses me enough to want to come off this stupid break!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Leonidas)
    A week to do that:eek:

I take it that is your dissertation and you've left it late, also what's the 17k for?
    Yeaaah. 17k is split across an 8k portfolio, a 5k portfolio, and a 4k essay (which seems tiny now). I may get an extension on the essay. Both writing portfolios include a 1k essay. I've got bits for them, but barely. It'll be fineeeeee. Maybe.

ReputationRep:
    Not really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awe)
    Yeaaah. 17k is split across an 8k portfolio, a 5k portfolio, and a 4k essay (which seems tiny now). I may get an extension on the essay. Both writing portfolios include a 1k essay. I've got bits for them, but barely. It'll be fineeeeee. Maybe.
    Have you got any of your dissertation done?

Get off TSR if you haven't haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Not really
    *hugs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Leonidas)
    Have you got any of your dissertation done?

Get off TSR if you haven't haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsychadelicScarf)
    *hugs*

ReputationRep:
    Content perhaps because of caffiene and entertainment but on a less superficial level warmth/roof over my head/food.

Happy, far from it. But hey.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.